PHATBOi

Ampere Audio AA-15 D4 (Brand New)

Ampere Audio SubWoofers

The AA-2.5 Series is our newest line up for subwoofers and all built in house. The AA-2.5 was designed for 800-1000 rms per driver. The lead wires are formed into the spider layers which further enhances durability and eliminates lead slap/breakage problems. The frame is cast aluminum with a sandblasted, powder coat finish. A large 2.5” copper coil in the motor reduces energy storage from inductance, with the side benefit of lowering distortion for "faster" response. Large 190mm dual-stacked, high-energy magnets handle the heavy lifting and bring Qts down to a level where the subwoofers can be used in vented or sealed enclosures.

SUBWOOFER INFORMATION:
•1000w RMS
•4 layer 2 1/2 inch copper coil
•Dual medium spiders
•Sewn leads
•Pressed paper cone
•Butyl rubber surround
•Cast basket
•Dual 190 x 1 Inch slug motor with forged 10-06 steel

Includes:
1 YEAR WARRANTY COVERAGE

In the event that an Ampere Audio subwoofer/amplifier fails due to a manufacturing defect, we’ll fix or replace it free of charge for a time period of one year from the date of purchase for woofers and amps.

This warranty is transferable provided the original invoice is still with the product so the new owner can provide purchase date. All warrantied items must be sent shipped prepaid to Ampere Audio with the original invoice and receipt.

Warranty Exclusions:

1. Burnt coils
 2. Customer abuse, competition use, power in excess of rating
 3. Amplifiers used in competition or daily use running below rated ohm loads or voltage

This sub is brand new, was just delivered today from http://www.xplicitaudio.com/.

They go for $235 shipped on their site. Looking to get $175 +shipping. Text 813703three39six or email donaldjcowger@hotmail.com as I have email notifications from the forum turned off. Thanks.

CAM00888_zpsfef53f61.jpg
CAM00891_zpseba3c4bf.jpg
CAM00890_zps98c3b3c8.jpg
CAM00889_zps215bde1b.jpg

Not sure. This sub is brand new. I haven't powered it. You can find specs on xplicitaudio.com, the link I posted in the first post. I can tell you this sub is pretty damn heavy and seems to be very well built. It has a stitched high roll rubber surround, flat sewn tinsel leads, and a fairly large (for a 2.5" coil) double stack motor with a big bumped back plate.

Xplicit Audio just commented on one of my for sale posts on facebook and said
they'd price match my $150 +shipping for a second sub if anyone
wants a pair. So you can buy mine and then order one from them for the same $150
+shipping.