ohio45113

need some advice if you guys dont mind

I can't find a company that will work with me on my 1995 Mazda Millinia 2.5L: engine idle=700rpm, they all need a product number which i cannot get without 3 and a half man hours of work pulling the alternator just to get a number off of it and put it back in...EXCEPT, Maniac Electric Motors, can I be proved wrong here, lol?

im not sure where you can look but if that is absolutely needed info then I personally would start wrenchin. im going with singer I like his style of customer service.. I asked him why should I choose your product over any others and he gave a great response.. I asked the other 2 companies the same question and got mediocre responses..

Singer FTW!

Singer FTW!

ill second that motion..

I also sent you a friend request if thats cool lol

20140322_131942_zpsyljwqvyj.jpg

cant wait to get this baby powered up and beating on the zcon

Solid amps for sure.I have been running my bc2000 at .5ohms for over a year now with no issues

Singer FTW!

ill second that motion..

I also sent you a friend request if thats cool lol

that's cool man

ok so now I need some advice fellas on the front stage of my vehicle... amps and mids/highs.. so far I got my eye on some nendo pwx 6.5s but swift said they are awful. but the ones ive heard sounded good to me.. but I have nothing else good to compare too.. never really had any good highs or mids mainly walmart pioneer lol.. so help me out.. Im not going for insane sq. I just need something that can keep up with the bass very well and still sound pretty decent.

I like my 2013 Oversized Kenwood Excelon XR1800P components(7 inch mids), they are FANTASTIC and online are only $99 bucks!!! ...in the local shop they are charging $350!!!

If you have a chance I would most definately give them a listen!  (all components sound soooo much better when in you vehicle)  These SCREAM inside a vehicle!!!  And are crisp as the best pickle you can buy :)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/KENWOOD-EXCELON-XR-1800P-XR1800P-7-COMPONENT-SPEAKER-SYSTEM-BRAND-NEW-W-WARR-/321261073757?pt=Car_Speakers&hash=item4acca6f55d

Amp is up to you but for a front stage amp, you don't need too much..and is all in how much you want to spend and personal taste.  I am a Kenwood Excelon fan hands down for front stage, the amp you put them on won't even matter as long as it has proper power of course

If you don't see an amp in these forums companies that you like and find the price is right, check these out:

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/cat_i22_car-amplifiers.html

Edited by THX_Elite

Just got an email from Micheal at Singer...this could be good...However it is going to cost a nice chunk o' change!

~440 with lifetime warranty, seems odd going that way since my car is only worth 800 tops LMAO, but hey, I already got 2 grand into the stereo so I guess...why not? right?  ..lol

Here was his email!

No problem 
The upgraded unit that I offer for your vehicle is a 220A (ideal for around up to 2-3K RMS daily).  This alternator is a direct bolt on design for your vehicle and would plug in just like the factory alternator (comes with overdrive pulley to boost idle output between 30-40A more then the stock size).
The total price on this unit shipped w/ my lifetime warranty on labor is $439
All units come w/ a lifetime warranty that covers any repair labor (parts are at company cost) You can add a powder coating option on any order for an additional $48 .

Just got an email from Micheal at Singer...this could be good...However it is going to cost a nice chunk o' change!

~440 with lifetime warranty, seems odd going that way since my car is only worth 800 tops LMAO, but hey, I already got 2 grand into the stereo so I guess...why not? right? ..lol

Here was his email!

No problem

The upgraded unit that I offer for your vehicle is a 220A (ideal for around up to 2-3K RMS daily). This alternator is a direct bolt on design for your vehicle and would plug in just like the factory alternator (comes with overdrive pulley to boost idle output between 30-40A more then the stock size).

All units come w/ a lifetime warranty that covers any repair labor (parts are at company cost) You can add a powder coating option on any order for an additional $48 .

your about in the same boat as me. lol.. but hey what car is any good with no system? im for sure going singer and I looked into your suggestions of highs/mids.. they seem decent. wish I could hear some in person though

~440 with lifetime warranty, seems odd going that way since my car is only worth 800 tops LMAO, but hey, I already got 2 grand into the stereo so I guess...why not? right? ..lol

Here was his email!

No problem

The upgraded unit that I offer for your vehicle is a 220A (ideal for around up to 2-3K RMS daily). This alternator is a direct bolt on design for your vehicle and would plug in just like the factory alternator (comes with overdrive pulley to boost idle output between 30-40A more then the stock size).

your about in the same boat as me. lol.. but hey what car is any good with no system? im for sure going singer and I looked into your suggestions of highs/mids.. they seem decent. wish I could hear some in person though

They are fantastic for that price I can promise you that! Maybe a local store around you has some on display?

they might. but alot of times its a whole different sound once Installed in the car

Locations, goals and processing are step 1.

And yes, in general the PWX sound like shit.

Locations, goals and processing are step 1.

And yes, in general the PWX sound like shit.

gonna have all in the door. goal is to be able to keep up with zcon bass.. not so much sq orientated but not sound like pure distorion like some crappy factory speakers would.. ill take a pic after work of the door panel and where I think I want them

20140324_161918_zpsmw9ibzmh.jpg

this oval area will be cut out and brackets made from mdf to house whatever speakers I decided to go with.. tweets will probably be on the pillars or possibly mounted on the mdf bracket as well.. thoughts? concerns? advice? lol those speakers In there now came with the car i believe they are 4x6 memphis.

Edited by ohio45113