Sign in to follow this  
Fox351W

Getting Back in The Game

Like the title says, I've always had systems in my cars and followed forums like SSA and SMD back in high school, for the past couple of years I've cut back and now I'm started to put together a new setup for the spring. Currently I'm running a Kicker ZX700.5 with Diamond Audio components in the front doors, Alpine Type R 6x9's in the rear deck and a DC lvl 3 12". 

What's your question

Ya lol, no question...so in that case I'll just say,

Welcome to the SSA Forum, best place on the interweb for car audio discussion!

No questions yet just signing in first post on the forum, I'm sure ill have plenty of questions once I get started on the rebuild.

Welcome sir!!!

Welcome

Lol welcome to the forum

For the rebuild so far I have ordered 1 15" Xcon(still waiting), and I'm going with a C2 Audio Recon 1.4(pre-ordered/still waiting). Replacing my front speakers with a set of JBL MS62-C components powering them with a Execution Audio 60.4. Undecided about the rear speakers, most likely going to leave them in until they decide to give up on me. Still need to purchase some 1/0 SHCA OFC, speaker wire, extra battery(s) for the rear, possibly a H/O alt if my voltage drop is significant (right now i don't drop below 13.8 on ~900w total rms) and of course materials for the box.

Speaker Amp and Front Speakers