icluphf

incriminator audio scion xb build, 2 18" judges on an NS1

just waiting on a paycheck and il be ordering a bunch of sky high 2/0 to replace all of the audiotechnix

Cool! Can never have enough electrical!!!! Find any spots to video yet?

just waiting on a paycheck and il be ordering a bunch of sky high 2/0 to replace all of the audiotechnix

Cool! Can never have enough electrical!!!! Find any spots to video yet?
Yes! Finally. No I'm just waiting on some time off of work. The gopro only takes good video in daylight and I've been stuck working 65 hour weeks but I think I'll have some time on break tomorrow

new vid is uploading now!

new vid up!!

i wish someone around where i live had a term lab

well its been a while since ive updated anything. i tore out all of the cheap audiotechnix cca and replaced it with skyhigh 2/0 ofc.

now i am considering tearing out the box and rebuilding it. this was my first time building a system this major and there were a few mistakes. i am redesigning everything and bringing the box up to the b pillar as it should have been in the first place. i will still be running all of the same equipment just in a new enclosure. i am also planning on making this enclosure a few cubes bigger than the last one. 

any input on box design or anything else would be much appreciated. and thank you to anyone who gave me tips on the first build

well its been a while since ive updated anything. i tore out all of the cheap audiotechnix cca and replaced it with skyhigh 2/0 ofc.

now i am considering tearing out the box and rebuilding it. this was my first time building a system this major and there were a few mistakes. i am redesigning everything and bringing the box up to the b pillar as it should have been in the first place. i will still be running all of the same equipment just in a new enclosure. i am also planning on making this enclosure a few cubes bigger than the last one. 

any input on box design or anything else would be much appreciated. and thank you to anyone who gave me tips on the first build

Can't wait bro !!

Can't wait bro !!

thanks man!  Im just waiting on a chance to pick up the sheets of birch

sounds like a great build man.

thanks!

should be getting all of the birch by the end of this week. as soon as im done with a few of my friends smaller systems il get started on the tear down

so this is just an idea at the moment but since im going to be rebuilding the system i was considering adding in a third 18. any thoughts on this??? and also any suggestions on an amp to power all three that can run at .67 ohms

decided to just rebuild with the same equipment that im using now with better box at the b pillar. may eventually sell my ns1 and run an IA 80.1 or 2 nendo bc3500's. just waiting on some help to pick up all of the wood and what not. hoping i can get this thing going soon

Nice build man, what were the mistakes that you said you wanted to fix?

With 3k on each I wouldnt make the box TOO big, but you can definitely gain output making the box bigger and adding more bracing.

not too many people know the power handling on the judges but Im sure you can tell if they can take more.

Nice build man, what were the mistakes that you said you wanted to fix?

With 3k on each I wouldnt make the box TOO big, but you can definitely gain output making the box bigger and adding more bracing.

not too many people know the power handling on the judges but Im sure you can tell if they can take more.

thanks man. the problem is mostly just the box being smaller than i wanted as well as it being at the c pillar. I already got rid of my back seats so i might as well go to the b pillar. also there isnt enough bracing and the box is to small already so i dont want to take any more space out. this was my first wall build so i was really just experimenting.

the subs take the ns1 very easily. i can play it on full tilt without them getting the slightest bit warm. iv seen a few other setups with them running around 4k per and they take it very well

well after waiting what felt like forever my birch ply is getting delivered tomorrow and the rebuild can start when i get some free time hopefully next week. time to get this project going again

Good luck man, keep us updated.

pictures of the progress should start today or tomorrow. if i have time today im going to try and get the box disassembled

:popcorn: Edited by jay-cee

something is wrong with my photobucket and all my pics are showing up as links. anybody know how to fix this?

Screenshot_2014-09-15-19-43-07_zps56e872Screenshot_2014-09-15-19-43-15_zps9158d9Screenshot_2014-09-15-19-43-37_zpsbc0044Screenshot_2014-09-15-19-43-45_zps277cdeScreenshot_2014-09-15-19-43-24_zpsfaa0f8

Screenshot_2014-09-16-22-05-21_zpsed7c7f

put the stock truck liner back in. this box will not only be bigger but it will also open up a full trunk again. i really should have done it this way from the begining

starting to lay 2x4s down to make a much sturdier mounting area for the wall. also something the first box was lackingScreenshot_2014-09-16-22-05-47_zps1239e7

Screenshot_2014-09-16-22-05-54_zps1ec5b1

just mocked up for now. going to be a lot more 2x4s running front to back