Buy the biggest alt you can afford. Thats about the best advice for ANYONE looking to buy one. 

First look at a good quality brand, and then get the biggest alternator possible. (I know you mean quality alternator, but some people might think bigger is better disregarding quality)

He runs 2 "small" amplifiers. And he already has two batteries.

I don't know if he did the big3, but I can't understand why he has major voltage drops. There must be a problem somewhere.

I'm not an expert at all.

Of course running the biggest alternator you can will always be a good thing. Especially if you run a 3500 watts amplifier. You will need more or bigger batteries too.

Good luck.

Theres something wrong with your build... you shouldnt have major voltage drop with an 80 amp alt w/ 2 batts. your probably pulling like 200 amps with both amplifiers lol. What kind of wire are you using?

THANK YOU !!.. jesus...

(what i said ON MY FIRST POST)

Buy the biggest alt you can afford. Thats about the best advice for ANYONE looking to buy one. 

First look at a good quality brand, and then get the biggest alternator possible. (I know you mean quality alternator, but some people might think bigger is better disregarding quality)

And the "BIGGEST" isnt always the best.

Sure it will do some amps at 2k, but, dick at idle.

Id rather have something else. Something that can "do it all".

Even more with the power he has/had. Hell,..  a nice 250 would suite him JUST fine.  You dont need a 370 whatever. Just me.

(hell that alt would cost more than his entire build)