Sign in to follow this  
antoinez28

just wondering about a wall

I was bored at work once again and was th ok nking abput a b pillar once money allows me to

Whats the best port location for a flat wall b-pillar top port going aross or side port driver side with subs going up on passenger side or passenger sidee port and subs on driver side.

Edited by antoinez28

It all depends on what the purpose of the build is. Do you want a "hot seat" style setup to give demos with? Do you want to meter sealed up on the dash on the passenger side? You want super low frequency tuning? Would you like to play with 1 or both doors open, perhaps even just windows? Tons of factors here.

What he said ^

It all depends on what the purpose of the build is. Do you want a "hot seat" style setup to give demos with? Do you want to meter sealed up on the dash on the passenger side? You want super low frequency tuning? Would you like to play with 1 or both doors open, perhaps even just windows? Tons of factors here.

Some what of a hair trick and low frequency tuning...I like how swifts is

Some what of a hair trick and low frequency tuning...I like how swifts is

Normally i'd say cool because you said hair trick and that would be the end of that because it meant demo'n only. However, after seeing people hitting 60's in the 26-28hz range lately would you still be trying to hit numbers as well or could you care less?

If its build good, tuned fairly low and enough power all port locations will demo well. If you want sealed numbers dont do top port! I lose 5-6db sealed on dash.

If its build good, tuned fairly low and enough power all port locations will demo well. If you want sealed numbers dont do top port! I lose 5-6db sealed on dash.

Once I have fun with this window line class im not going to be chasing numbers any more just flexing and demos