Sign in to follow this  
Hayabusa

Anyone know where I can find these bass CDs???

Bass Junkie - System Terminator

Bass Boy - I Got Bass

Power Supply - Bass Boom Bottom

Power Supply - More Bass More Boom More Bottom

Bass MTX - Bass MTX

Bass 305 - Bass: The Future

DJ Magic Mike - Bass Bowl

DJ Magic Mike - Bass in Bowl

Anyone have any of these albums? If so PM me or if you know where I can DL these albums PM me too... This stuff seems ultra rare... Damn Bass Junkie album cost $50 on amazon. :wacko:

To be totally honest with you; once you have heard one old school Bass album, you have heard them all. I'd really recommend expanding your musical horizons.

I listen to hip hop,blues, old school R & B, Soul, orchestra music, symphonys, no rock except for Jimmy Hendrix because he is the chit, and all that stuff too but I was looking for some old school bass once I get my RL-Ps installed... I found all the Bass Mekanik Albums and 4 DJ Magic Mike albums but the other stuff is ultra rare...

P.S. WOOOWW Eldarado... We was born two days apart. :coolugh:

Edited by Hayabusa

How many bass test tracks do you need? :D

I've found that the four disc EMNB set is all that I need. Should be available on torrents, if you can't find it...for tree fiddy and a bucket of extra spicy chicken I'd send you the CDs ;)

i bought the latest Slow and Low alblum. that is all i need.

check ROE for some other good test tracks. beyond that driving around listening to just bass and some techno-like music gets obnoxios IMO.

BBBBBBBBBB BASS 305

I have only found one place to buy the original BassBoy album. Best advice I can give is to search online. I have been lookign for a few Quad Force CDs with no luck. I have a kind of soft spot for some of these due to the fact that they were the first bass CDs I ever had when I first got into audio. They were my "reference" CDs for "getting loud."

my refrence for loud is can ist tickle my ears and make me uncomfertable on almost any liljohn song.... lol

i bought the latest Slow and Low alblum. that is all i need.

check ROE for some other good test tracks. beyond that driving around listening to just bass and some techno-like music gets obnoxios IMO.

Nah I wouldn't ride around listenin to em... I'd just play em when I'm over my cousin house when we coolin out in the country where theres noone living next to him 500 yard to the left right front or back lol. Plus I remember most of those CDs from when I was growing up and my cousin first got me into car audio. Would be nice to play them when I get my first system fully installed. :coolugh:

Heh, Soulseek is god lol... Found all of those albums yesterday except for Bass MTX... Last bass CD that i'm pursuing at the moment. Would anyone happen to have that CD? if so drop me a PM.

I've been had all of lil jon's albums lol... I like looking for rare stuff not that pop stuff.