Alright so I'll give you guys some backround information. I have a 2008 Honda Fit Sport. 180 amp singer alt and xs d5100r under the hood, and 2 xs xp3000's in the hatch. 2 soundqubed 2200s strapped @ 2 ohms (each seeing 1 ohm) pushing 2 hdc315's in a 10 ish cu ft box tuned to 32hz. I don't k now how much port area there is, but it's a lot. These things get low. Sometimes I wish I tuned a little higher, but that's a whole other topic. I haven't played many test tones but on music I've been metered at 153.8 and as high as 149.9 @ 29hz. My mids and high keep up with the bass, but they're missing that "wow" factor. People that don't know anything about car audio will be blown away by 150+db of bass on music, but I want the vocals to be just as mind blowing. I like to leave room for improvement, so I'm not gonna get custom doors made quite yet. As of now I have a second box mounted on the front of my sub box with 4 soundqubed 6.5 pro audio speakers and 2 of there supertweeters. I have some old powerbass components (you don't even hear them). The tweeters have been blown for so long, sometimes I wonder whether or not I need them. I have a ppi 900.4 pushing the mids and highs. So basically my whole system consists of 2 hdc315's on 4.4k, and 4 soundqubed pro audio mids receiving about 100 rms each. It sounds damn good and range is unbelievable for only having 2 different speakers.

Now comes to the real part where I need feedback. I don't know why, but I've decided to go with prv audio for my mids and highs. I'm gonna stick with my ppi 900.4 for now, it does a little more than 200 rms per channel x 4. Down the road, I'll be converting to a crescendo 1100.4. I know that 4 8 ohm speakers can be wired down to a 2 ohm load. So essentially I could run 16 8 ohm speakers on 4 channels each seeing 2 ohms. I want 4 8"s, 2 6.5"s, 4 of their highest end super tweeters, and 4 of their compression/wave guide combo (ostly because I think they'll Look cool). I'm going to try to upload a picture of my sketch so you guys can see how they would look in the box. What do u guys think about this. I know I'd save money by not having to get amother custom box made if I just went right with it and got custom doors made for all the speakers, but like I said I like to leave room for improvement down the road when I get bored again (probably 2 months lol). Any and all hel p is appreciated guys.

What you have sounds like ass and what you are proposing is not going to sound any better. Absolutely the opposite of right. Super tweeters have ZERO place in a car.