Notorious97200

A "new" Fi dealer in Guadeloupe ?

How can ther be a Fi dealer in Guadeloupe? They sell Team Fi subs, SP4's,...It's a French Caribbean island, near mine. We have a few people buyin Fi subs now.

The installs are coming.

I don't know the pricing yet, though.

I though FI was direct.... AA has the dealers o.O

In the US Fi is buy direct, but in other countries they do have some dealers.

Unless that has changed since I talked to Scott.

I know there is a UK dealer for some times. But it was the only one. Blade Ice IIRC.

I always buy direct from Fi in the USA. I don't think I will buy from this "local" dealer. He can't be cheaper than Fi themselves !

I think this guy just bought a few Fi subs, and sell them in his shop.

I know there is a UK dealer for some times. But it was the only one. Blade Ice IIRC.

I always buy direct from Fi in the USA. I don't think I will buy from this "local" dealer. He can't be cheaper than Fi themselves !

You can be a dealer and get better pricing on the subs, but he can,t sell them cheaper then Fi would or they would take away his subs. Or take legal action against him.

You would have to check with Fi to be sure.

Edited by pmureika

You can be a dealer and get better pricing on the subs, but he can,t sell them cheaper then Fi would or they would take away his subs. Or take legal action against him.

You would have to check with Fi to be sure.

He doesn't sell them cheaper. In fact, he must have great deals on shipping, because the final price he can offer is cheaper than what we could get from Fedex or UPS.

I don't know the delay he has. But both of my ca audio friends bought what he had in stock : they bought 2 sp4's and 2 Teams in 18" ! They are very happy ! I hope they'll put them in the right enclosures this time !!!