Sign in to follow this  
Electrodynamic

Pics of new Mag 12's

And WOW!! This Mag is blowing me away already. Can't wait to see what happens when I put my PG on it. This one 15 puts my 3 12w3s to shame.

it is in about a 4.5 cuft ported box. Going to build a small sealed box, this box just takes up every inch of my trunk. And I know it will be loud as hell still in a sealed box, and sound great.

as far as the box I have it in now it is ubnoxiously loud and has very good SQ. I am VERY impressed.

it is in about a 4.5 cuft ported box. Going to build a small sealed box, this box just takes up every inch of my trunk. And I know it will be loud as hell still in a sealed box, and sound great.

as far as the box I have it in now it is ubnoxiously loud and has very good SQ. I am VERY impressed.

let us know how sealed sounds vs ported.

And WOW!! This Mag is blowing me away already. Can't wait to see what happens when I put my PG on it. This one 15 puts my 3 12w3s to shame.

I just need to figure the deminsions of a sealed box. I have I got from Gnome but they are for 2 15 D2s and I will not be getting a second one till I upgrade my elec system. So I need to figure out a box design for a sealed enclosure.

anyone know the displacement of a 15 D2?

anyone know the displacement of a 15 D2?

Direct quote from Nick from another thread. 'The Mag15 might displace .3 cubes at the most.'

-Marcus