pwrbass

New Install pics Rl-p's.......

Just got some time to take some pics of the Rl-p's in the wall.....Just got last amp back from repair so i still have to break subs in......No numbers as of yet hopefully soon with a video to throw up here.....

Amp

amp16lz.jpg

Amps

amps2sa.jpg

Signed Rl-p from Mike

signed9ti.jpg

Wall

wall26ou.jpg

Wall2

wall10cs.jpg

Front

front2np.jpg

Side

truck7up.jpg

Side2

tru5yi.jpg

Back

truck34mt.jpg

Front1

truck47dv.jpg

metruck4rt.jpg

truck26vq.jpg

Edited by pwrbass

oh wow thats got to be loud,

how are they for daily usage?

oh wow thats got to be loud,

how are they for daily usage?

its pretty loud... :coolugh: for daily i usually jam to some metal and they sound awsome just cant turn it up to loud ear starts ringing bad.....

:rockwoot:

That look nice :wacky::bow28:

I would love to hear some low lows in that,

I know one RL-p sounds sweet with some great bottom end, can't imagine 4 15's

forgot to ask, what are you tuned to with the RL-ps in there?

Wow that looks awesome man... Got any numbers on those 4 bad beast? Should be installing mine sealed next weekend...:D

Wow that looks awesome man... Got any numbers on those 4 bad beast? Should be installing mine sealed next weekend...:D

I think he said no numbers yet

forgot to ask, what are you tuned to with the RL-ps in there?

As of right now its tuned to 37hz with my subsonic filters set at 32hz

im contimplating on redoing the wall with swappable ports so i can tune it to 28hz for everday driving and 47hz for burps.... just need the time to get it all done there are still alot of troops we training for the bigsand box yet but hopefully the units will start getting back here starting the end of july then ill have sometime to get building....

if your doing a dual tuned wall, maybe tune even lower for a super flat response for daily,

crap those really nice SQ subs with that power tuned to something crazy low like 24 would be nice, but the Fs is 27, so 27 is probably a very good starting point

if your doing a dual tuned wall, maybe tune even lower for a super flat response for daily,

crap those really nice SQ subs with that power tuned to something crazy low like 24 would be nice, but the Fs is 27, so 27 is probably a very good starting point

i think that would sound good also i think ill do like you said start at 27hz and go from there......

Impressive, beautiful truck! thumbup.gifthumbup.gif

I'm honoured to see SoundSplinter in such a fine vehicle.

[edit: my crackpot spelling]

Edited by SoundSplinter

Sweet install, I can't imagine how loud that sounds!

Sweet install, I can't imagine how loud that sounds!

Thanks

Hopefully this weekend i can get a good cam to take some vids.... the last vids we took didnt turn out....but ill post em as soon as i can.....

You need a soundsplinter banner  now

P.S

The signed ones get louder ;)

Im getting one made locally should be done next week i hope it looks as good as the memphis one....

the signed one is good for at least 155 all by itself :coolugh:

well was going to make a vid this evening but the amp i just had repaired went up in smoke again....now i have to wait for them to fix it again i think the guy that did it must have been sleeping when he put the mosfets in..... :angry2:

with your uped voltage, I would highly reccomend moving to the Incriminator Audio 20.1. I would say they should be more durable and putout more power than the soundstreams

with your uped voltage, I would highly reccomend moving to the Incriminator Audio 20.1. I would say they should be more durable and putout more power than the soundstreams

Yah i agree these things do not like the 16 volts much for some reason...i think once i get this one back im going to sell em and get something else....do get me wrong these things are impressive powerful amps....would be great at 14 volts everyday....

Yeah, I know, there was a member on another board that loved his, but he did not bump up the volts. I just thought the 20.1 would be a great match because it has been a monster in the lanes and has been a beast for many people.

Nice but if a rework of the install is the plan then I vote for a Ranger theme. At least a nice Ranger banner

SSs running off an IA amp would be too sick of an combo... Amp would match the truck perfectly too..:D