Sign in to follow this  
unzipu21

Flakko

I have a question i bought this amp not 3 weeks ago and the rear channels have already stopped working i can tap the top of the amp and they come on but will not come on alone??????Is this something i am going to have to worry about??Should i go with another amp??I had my other amps for 3 years with no problems and the guy that bought them from me is still using them?????

Edited by unzipu21

You will need to get it reparied since that amp hasnt been sold for a long long time and the warranty is way up

You will need to get it reparied since that amp hasnt been sold for a long long time and the warranty is way up

hasnt been sold for a long time??????????It was just ordered from Us Amps what do you mean you lost me.How can i buy something new and the store have to order it in and the rep for the store tell me thats what i should use?

Unless its an AX TU4300C your amp is not new.

If it is make shure you get the model number correct before creating the thread.

Unless its an AX TU4300C your amp is not new.

If it is make shure you get the model number correct before creating the thread.

sorry if i sounded stupid but my amp is the tu4360c but if US amps sold me an old amp then we are going to have problems.I have only had it maybe 4 weeks at the most and it was ordered in.I would not create a thread on false or not sure info i just cant believe i spent that kind of money on something that is not new.So how would i know if my AX2000 is new or old???

Just look at the site and see if they match the new ones

www.usamps.com

If you bought a NOS ( new old stock) then i dont know what will happen.

They havent been made in years

if you got the amp from a dealer or direct from us amps, they should fix it for you. i think even if you happen to have bought a "new old stock".

i've seen them bend over backwards to make sure the customer get's taken care of.

you didn't read his first post worth a chit eldo lol... He said he had his OTHER amp for 3 years and it worked perfectly for him for 3 years.

you didn't read his first post worth a chit eldo lol... He said he had his OTHER amp for 3 years and it worked perfectly for him for 3 years.

yeah my other amps being a full fosgate system before i went to US. New old stock doesnt matter to me i should have been told that and had a choice.I have went to there web site and checked on it you are right but when i bought my amp the old web site was still there and that amp was on the web site.So can somebody tell me if it is within the 90 days on the ax line will i have to send it in and wait for it since it is new old stock?Do you think they would exchange for the new style amp?

Edited by unzipu21

Hell, if you're unhappy with the old style, let me know, I'd prefer one of those to the new ones any day...

:)

Doesn't matter if it's NOS or not.

If you bought it new from a dealer, it should be covered under warranty.

So how long has it been since they were in production???I cant find it on there website.The reason i ask is because the amp matches my AX2000 wondering if this amp is NOS.

It's just a black heatsink with a chrome USAmps logo, correct?

I'd say about two years...they were some of the last to be made in FL.

It's just a black heatsink with a chrome USAmps logo, correct?

I'd say about two years...they were some of the last to be made in FL.

no its all chrome looks just like all the ax amps on there website.I dont know how to put pics up on here some i am going to put a pic up in the avatar.

Looks like a new one to me. But the model number makes no sense

use www.imageshack.us for pics

weird looks like a new one but the label is for the old amp? Maybe it's an old board with a new heatsink

from a Auth. US amps dealer doesnt matter i talked to the rep from Us amps on the phone before i ordered anything.its an old amp inside on the new ax4300 heatsink i am sure i am going to call the rep today and see what he says will update tonight.

Hope u get your amp fixed via warranty... US Amps is a great company so they should have ya covered.

the rep told the store to remove the tubes and clean them off to make sure no oil build up on there and they were seated good.They seem to be working

also the rep told me its a new amp the board layout and everything is different from the old amp.i looked on the website doesnt match the old board layout at all.He also told me the website was not done thats why its not on there yet.