Adrian_D

double baffle...

i'm using a 1.5" baffle on the sealed box i built for my rl-i10. but there's not a lot of room for the air to pass between the basket and the cutout. should i worry about it ?

i've been thinking about using a plexi panel (12" / 12"). i've never used it before. what thickness would be good to replace 3/4" mdf ?

1" plexi, but depends on the area it needs to take up.

No worries about the air thing.

144 sqin to cover with plexi.

i still have to sell my old sub...money is short at the moment. so the plexi is kinda a future project :(

i'm using a 1.5" baffle on the sealed box i built for my rl-i10. but there's not a lot of room for the air to pass between the basket and the cutout. should i worry about it ?

i've been thinking about using a plexi panel (12" / 12"). i've never used it before. what thickness would be good to replace 3/4" mdf ?

as in immeditely around the basket, for cooling reasons? if so, just open up the inner hole a bit larger then the outer hole. but like scott mentioned, no big deal.

in all honesty, you don't need a double baffle, especially when a few small braces will accomplish the exact same thing with less weight and hassle.

i'd imagine in your case 3/4" plexi will work as well, even more so consideering how small of an area your looking to cover...hit me up monday and i'll see if we have a spare piece of plexi 12x12 at work...it's 1" too...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

kent, how much would the shipping to Romania cost ? :puzzled:

that's the stuff that scares me. & the customs (fudge the customs).

the shippng for the sub was 100$ (air mail, usps) but that piece of plexi is small.

kent, how much would the shipping to Romania cost ?  :puzzled:

that's the stuff that scares me. & the customs (fudge the customs).

the shippng for the sub was 100$ (air mail, usps) but that piece of plexi is small.

hmmm..i have no clue.

but if we have the plastic..we'll find a way bro!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer: