jacka

rl-p or you're nothing!! (got pics)

here is my enclosure guys.. had vince's audio make it for me as i don't have the tools or workspace at home. i also didnt trust my stereo shop, as they are mathematically and electrically incoherent. 1.5 net cubic ft per driver, with bracing, 1" front baffle.

http://www.vincesaudio.com/17.htm

should be getting to me tuesday/wednesday.. the wait is killing me! and this thread title should be changed to rl-p! or something. hah.

looks good and I will change the title now for you

just wondering those with 2 12 rl-ps sealed or 1 ported 15 rl-ps, what components are you running in your front stage and what amp is powering them?

here you go.. installed in the box. lookin sharp! hard as hell to stuff in my trunk, shoulda went with more depth and less height, but whatever, i got it in.

img0555zv0.jpg

first impressions are how good the sq actually is. it's killer to say the least. hits every note and it lets you know that it can. output right now is slightly less than what i expected, im sure it'll open up after a few hours. not that the output sucks, it actually kinda hurts my heart on some songs.. lol. killer subs mike, ridiculously good customer service also. i'll probably post a more thorough review in a week or so.

oh yeah, im running a d6 1000.1, upgrading to the MD2 soon :coolugh:

that thing sealed? IME when its sealed, its as detailed andaccurate as a mother, but when its ported, the loudness comes, and still sounds pretty decent :)

looks great