Look at this beast...... getting a quote from morgan @ exile tommorrow might to sell all my other sub amps i own to get it but it looks super bad just thought id share....:coolugh:

Let me know what ya think....Enjoy!

Limited run Exile x5

5,000W x 2 at 1ohm; [10KW strapped]

Dual 1/0 Gauge Inputs

Dual Huge Power Supplies

Dimensions: 30" L x 11.2" W x 2.7" H

35 lbs Total Weight

here is a pic of the guts.......... (its my avatar)

inside1.jpg

here is link to the beast... Exile x5

Edited by Splchaser

I was just reading up on them a little. I think that is a limited run amplifer. Correct me if I am wrong, but someone told me Exile started from the original PG engineers. That is a good thing.

Thats correct the orginal PG engineers started this company (morgan is the one ive been talking to) from what i can tell there stuff looks really well built and very promising....Ive been playing around with the x2400.1 for a little while now and i absolutely love it ....im still waiting on hopefully what will be a competitor price for the x5 if not ill just buy another x2400.1 and strap em....

I was just reading up on them a little.  I think that is a limited run amplifer.  Correct me if I am wrong, but someone told me Exile started from the original PG engineers.  That is a good thing.

You were right that was a pic of the goliath i contacted amp guts and let them know they had that pic stuck in the wrong spot.....i changed it now.....the board layout is a little diff......

looks just like the hifonics goliath

are they supporting a competition team?

Any other shots?

Where can we find Exile online?

Do they sale direct if you don't have a dealer near?

www.exilecaraudio.com you can get there number off the website....call and talk with morgan or brian they will sell to you direct....

Where can we find Exile online?

Do they sale direct if you don't have a dealer near?

the boards are very good but the aesthetics need some work, not something i would go for

Exactly my thoughts... Otherwise I'd consider an X2400.1

the boards are very good but the aesthetics need some work, not something i would go for

Exactly my thoughts... Otherwise I'd consider an X2400.1

I want to try them as well, I LOVE my PG xenon amp, it's small but pounds for what it is imo. I'm hoping to score a couple x2400.1s for a decent price, I've been watching some sell under $400 and just don't have the cash when they go :(

just out of curiosity, can someone tell me what direct pricing is on a 2400? If you dont want to post it here, can someone PM me.

Thanks

Shawn Fleming

just out of curiosity, can someone tell me what direct pricing is on a 2400? If you dont want to post it here, can someone PM me.

Thanks

Shawn Fleming

can't help you there, email morgan@ exile is the best advice I could give, then lmk pricing :D you could call him too, they've been doing competitor discounts from what I understand so you're a shoe in ;)