Sign in to follow this  
rcmobile

BTL or BL help asap

if i have two amps that are 1600rms each and i want one amp to each sub what should i get the basic btl or the bl with cooling and flatwire

Is this for a daily driver? Id use the loaded BL. You wouldnt be pushing the BTL much at all, and the BL would have a little flatter response and be more in its recommended power at that point.

Thanks...

Scott

thanks that is what i was looking for

Is this for a daily driver? Id use the loaded BL. You wouldnt be pushing the BTL much at all, and the BL would have a little flatter response and be more in its recommended power at that point.

Thanks...

Scott

No

If you are running 1 amp per sub and you need a final 1ohm load to each amp, you need to get dual 2ohm coils and wire in parallel. (+ to +; - to -)

i am in the same situation, but i have a 3000.1 rms amp, should i run two BL's at 1500 each or one BTL at 3000? this is for a daily driver, 10's (all i have room for)

and what ever series you recommend please let me know what options i should choose as they are greek to me!

i am in the same situation, but i have a 3000.1 rms amp, should i run two BL's at 1500 each or one BTL at 3000? this is for a daily driver, 10's (all i have room for)

and what ever series you recommend please let me know what options i should choose as they are greek to me!

I would do the pair of BL's. Power would be perfect.

OK, my imageshack account for some reason isn't there anymore, so I had to make a new one and take more pics.

I'm using my air card out in the boonies for internet, so it's taking a long time to upload anything, I'll put the pics up in a few hours when I'm out at my house.

I'll put up some of when I had just one too, so you can get an idea of how to do that.

Sign in to follow this