Mark LaFountain

2008 Dodge Challenger

nothing is more of a dog than my car.... :fryingpan:

Hey quick question

5spd 305 88 formula with flowmasters all the way.......faster than a mid 90's stang?

J

no way, i've all makes of a 4th gen camaro, and the 5.0liter camaro will not even challange a fox body mustang.

88 is 3rd gen...........

And Its not the fox body but the one after that...........

I am hopefully getting it when i get back.

J

those mid 90's early 00's stangs are pretty slow, but don't take it from the kid in the neon... One of my buddies has a cobra, and from a 30 roll i only get to his back bumper at 52, than its end of first gear for me... and my neon is an auto (and completely bone stock)

Don't get me wrong they are awesome cars and pretty quick, but not as impressively quick as an ls1 camaro, or fox body stang.

Edited by audio-neon

those mid 90's early 00's stangs are pretty slow, but don't take it from the kid in the neon... One of my buddies has a cobra, and from a 30 roll i only get to his back bumper at 52, than its end of first gear for me... and my neon is an auto (and completely bone stock)

Don't get me wrong they are awesome cars and pretty quick, but not as impressively quick as an ls1 camaro, or fox body stang.

He's not driving correctly then. My 98 is pretty much stock save for gears, a K&N, and exhaust and there is no way in hell an automatic Stock Neon will get that close to the bumper save for being behind me at a light.