Sign in to follow this  
YBZ29

2 15's or 1 15

Ok Ive been designing my new system Ill be putting in this summer and for the amp I have chosen the Rockford Power T10001Bd to power a Fi Audio BL 15 and build a nice large ported box tuned low for it, but then I got bored and looked at the SSD 15 and saw it required less cu. ft. for a ported box and I could fit 2 of those 15s ported but would have to build seperate boxes for them because my trunk aint that big too put one big box in at once and I dont want to partialy build the box and have to finish it in the trunk, but another thing I dont know the final load of 2 Dual 1ohm subs are and if it did have a 1ohm load shuldnt the T10001Bd amp have enough power for both of them or should I just get a BL 15??? Opinions appreciated

what vehicle is it going in?

well as far as running 2 dual 1 ohm subs off that amp yes I asked the same question yesterday as I am planning on running 2 ssd dual 1 ohm 10's on the same amp

I'd do a single BL 15 personally.

I'd do a single BL 15 personally.

Thats what Ive Been thinking lately, thanks for all of your input

What options would you recommend for a daily driver, im thinkin just the Cooling option??? A flatwind coil wouldnt be neeeded for a daily driver am i correct?

Sign in to follow this