frogcase2002

2012 dodge 2500 2 evil 15s on 10k blowthrough

Can’t wait to see how it sounds like. I know it’s on the smaller side due to the fact the guy didn’t wanna give up too much bed

Yea its small . Only about 7 cubes ported for both 15s

Edited by frogcase2002

Got it playin for a min but there not getting any power . Forsure seems like its got a wide bandwidth. Just couldnt push them to much tonight. . . .  And another thing is that it really sucks doing audio for people when you have a pretty big build your self cause its really hard to be impressed by anything . If you know what im sayin

Lol. Dang.i can see where you’re coming from. Maybe if it does something out the ordinary.  you can bring it up. Hair trick, rattle the windshield wipers. Etc. 

8 hours ago, frogcase2002 said:

Got it playin for a min but there not getting any power . Forsure seems like its got a wide bandwidth. Just couldnt push them to much tonight. . . .  And another thing is that it really sucks doing audio for people when you have a pretty big build your self cause its really hard to be impressed by anything . If you know what im sayin

Forsure getting louder with more power. Ran a wire from my amp in my car to the evils and its starting to flex the truck and were not even movin much and played for maybe 5-10 mins pretty hard and I reached in the port and the coils were cold. . . Dude is looking for a new amp now. Mite just order the 2 ohm 10k if nothing else pops up