Sign in to follow this  
HawaiianBassHead

I know this doesn't belong here, but It doesn't belong anywher

my pm's I've sent don't show up in my outbox/sent folder... is there an error on the site? I send one to shawn about the contest and a shirt/stickers thing, and actually pointing out I'd rather have Scott write reconed by sign his name and @ FI on the recones I'm getting :D but since it won't happen I'll take the shirt/stickers instead... unless of coarse scott does want to sign my cones instead :puzzled: in which case I'd pay for a shirt and stickers instead :D and may end up keeping the subs lol... unnLESS I could get him to sign other complete FI subs down the line... so people can complain as it adds dBs and that's why it's loud :D lol eh, 1am here, wife's pissed so I gtg... thanks for any help to the pm dilemma and please lock this but leave it for scott to see so he can decide if he'll sign my cones or not instead of a shirt :D which I still want and would pay for.. :D seriously!

Tom

I'll have a new sig/avatar pix if I can get the signatures ;) all the other forums I have my 9510F as my avatar lol

chit if i order a Q i want Scott nick and shawn to sign my dust caps ...

is that possible scott ? I want them to be original i want all of your guys signatures

I want a pony! ;)

j/k, would an autograph show up very well on the black dustcap w/o doing in the same white as the Fi logo?

I want a pony! ;)

j/k, would an autograph show up very well on the black dustcap w/o doing in the same white as the Fi logo?

I wish he locked it before you guys came along :P now it'll never happen as everyone will want it lol..

LOL!! Well he coullllllld just sign it with the silver sharpies! But now that we all know about it, Scott wouldn't ever have time to sign the subs of the next 44234 emails he gets by people wanting the same done to their's! Hhaha you should have just secretly emailed him bud!

screw that! best option available $50 best profit right there, and if too many people still want it, up price to $100, and then $200 if it's still requested too much! now I should definetly deserve a shirt and stickers ;)

I just wanna see the shirts and stickers.........

BTW no cone signature when I come home and order..........I want my magnets signed!!!!

J

You can just select that in the dropdowns when you order your sub- then update in the info in the forum about the options:

"The new signature option adds signatures from Scott, Nick, and Shawn. The testing still isn't conclusive why, but this will add an easy 2-3dbs to any setup"

I'd buy that. Could I also get my T-shirt and boxers signed when I order? Thanks :)

Considering we're 6000 miles apart from each other (scott is in vegas, i'm in virginia and shawn is in florida) we'll have to "sign" stuff at SBN...if yall can't live without it lol.

damn it nick i want all three signed and i live in hawaii so chit...

Maybe scott can get your signatures and then scan it and then silk screen it on the dust cap (or whatever he used for the Fi logo)

Man i really want to see this happen..... Great idea

Considering we're 6000 miles apart from each other (scott is in vegas, i'm in virginia and shawn is in florida) we'll have to "sign" stuff at SBN...if yall can't live without it lol.

Thats just an excuse to charge $100 for it.

:OhYeah:

Sign in to follow this