Sign in to follow this  
Sickness

SINGLE CAB FORD F-150!

The dude wanted something different, doesnt care anything about sq really, and definately doesnt care much about spl. He just wanted it to be loud and look good doing it. Hes going to be running an orion 2500d. We hooked it up to mine tonight just after we got done and are going to have to use alot of althread, this thing flexx's like a mother. But it did turn out looking good! Just for you guys info, its an 18"

DSCF1800.jpg

DSCF1801.jpg

DSCF1799.jpg

DSCF1798.jpg

DSCF1803.jpg

DSCF1804.jpg

:fing34:

Thank alot guys, we really tried hard on this one, i picked up some allthread and bolts and washers today, hopefully we will get a chance to do some heavy duty bracing this weekend.

The sub so far is performing well! We are hooking it up to an orion 2500d and it sounds really bad right now, its tuning is throwing us off horribly, we are trying to fix it. Its tuned to around 50 hz, and thats with 18 inch long aeros on each side!!! We are going to have to make the aeros alot longer to get down where we need to be. The sub itself is AWESOME! Very loud, doesnt get off real good right now, but soon will, just need to loosen it up a bit! So far its performing just as suspected though and looks GREAT doing it.

I forgot to ask, is that a Q or BL?

Its a BTL with the cooling feature :o We added ALOT of bracing a couple days ago, fixing to start on the new ports!!!

How many cubic feet is the box? Im thinking about a similar setup in my silverado regular cab.

Ahhhh!!! Damn my bench seat!!!!!!!! I would love to put the DP in like that in my truck. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I hate my truck!

Looks bada$$ man!!!!!!!!!!! I've very jelious!!

Jon

Oh and it came up to around 3 cubes, which was suprising. It may be a tade over, we never really got an exact measurement on the Cu ft. Just tried to make it as big as possible.