sundownz

SAX-250.2 Proto Pics

Had another one made... the last proto was destroyed in shipping so didn't show up with the rest of the bunch!

SAX-250.2.jpg

* Slightly larger than the SAZ-1500D

SAX-250.2_Angle.jpg

250 x 2 @ 4 ohms

500 x 2 @ 2 ohms *

1000 x 1 @ 4 ohms *

* Rough numbers, pending testing.

I have to say I am very impressed. You'll have to come out with some comp. speakers along with the subs to complete the line.

I'm working on quite a few things :) Once the amp line is filled out and a few sub lines are established component speakers will follow... but I wouldn't expect that for over a year.

Doh.. Wish I woulda known about this. 250wRMS woulda been perfect for some DD W6.5's. Nice amp! Might have to spend some more money when this comes out. :)

Edited by Fixxer

This is the one I am waiting for.

Wish I could say this one was happening soon... priorities are looking like so:

SAZ-3000D

SAE-50.4

Nightshade SPL Woofers

SAE-75.2

SAX-250.2

glad to see the 3000d is at the top of the list, i might need one ;).

i'm sure the nightshade will come in a 15" version.

Any info at all or pictures of the subwoofers? Is there gonna be a 15?

Protos aren't here yet. I will have pictures of the 15" version only at first, probably next week. The 12" prototype is delayed. Not too much information is being released yet except that they are quite large :)

SAZ-3000D

SAE-50.4

Nightshade SPL Woofers

SAE-75.2

SAX-250.2

:(

I did not know it was so far down the line.

SAZ-3000D

SAE-50.4

Nightshade SPL Woofers

SAE-75.2

SAX-250.2

Aaron,

Yah, I am trying to make priority based on what will sell better -- especially with my local dealer network. Unfortunatly the larger amps really aren't movers, especially a giant Class A/B amp. It looks like it got bumped down another notch... working on some other subwoofers with Stereo Integrity that may bump down a few other projects as well (no details right now, sorry guys). BUT, the SAZ-3000D still remains at the top over everything else.

I'm waiting on the SAX-250.2 as well... I want 2 or 3 of them for the Civic front stage :) I'm working as hard as I can to get everything out as fast as possible... releases are going to start speeding up now that I am becoming more established so you may even see the SAX-250.2 in as little as a year.

SAZ-3000D

SAE-50.4

Nightshade SPL Woofers

SAE-75.2

SAX-250.2

Aaron,

Yah, I am trying to make priority based on what will sell better -- especially with my local dealer network. Unfortunatly the larger amps really aren't movers, especially a giant Class A/B amp. It looks like it got bumped down another notch... working on some other subwoofers with Stereo Integrity that may bump down a few other projects as well (no details right now, sorry guys). BUT, the SAZ-3000D still remains at the top over everything else.

I'm waiting on the SAX-250.2 as well... I want 2 or 3 of them for the Civic front stage :) I'm working as hard as I can to get everything out as fast as possible... releases are going to start speeding up now that I am becoming more established so you may even see the SAX-250.2 in as little as a year.

I understand, but then I am wondering why the other SAE models are behind in the list. Based off of interest alone and suspected pricing range, thought they would be good sellers.

A few things have been shuffled based on what I want to get out for Team Sundown SPL guys too :) It's a bit of a compromise between best sellers and stuff that will be popular in the lanes for my Team.

We're a priority.. He :wub: 's us... lol

A few things have been shuffled based on what I want to get out for Team Sundown SPL guys too :) It's a bit of a compromise between best sellers and stuff that will be popular in the lanes for my Team.

All of my Team guys have been great so far and I appreciate their hard work and dedication to the sport so I do what I can to back them up. That means you too :)

I'm just looking forward to getting all my stuff in my truck in the next couple weeks and showing the locals :)

All of my Team guys have been great so far and I appreciate their hard work and dedication to the sport so I do what I can to back them up. That means you too :)

Jacob, are you gonna be making a 10" nightshade???, lol.

Jacob, are you gonna be making a 10" nightshade???, lol.

No plans for that at the moment. At first there will be a 12" and a 15" -- and even those are not scheduled in the immediate future.

I know Jacob, Scott and I are in talks for a pair of BTL 10"s. :djparty:

Edited by audio-neon

I know Jacob, Scott and I are in talks for a pair of BTL 10"s. :djparty:

Excellent. The BTL is a monster... I bet the 10" version will look pretty weird, though :)