Sign in to follow this  
hoss

more pics of 502's

the 502's are available, but you will have to talk to nick to get more info on them. i dont think he is going to put them on the website because they are SQ competition oriented only. i dont think anyone can justify the cost on them for a daily driver. but you can get more retail info from nick directly via email, or maybe he can post something about it on here.

the 327's are the newest creation being worked on by Stereo Integrity. from what i know they should be premiering soon and should be a step above the 307's. perhaps nick or jake could shed some more light on these, i dont know exactly what they have worked out yet :)

I have some Diamond Hex components, and I like them alot. But I am always looking for something different. I build my system for SQ. It is very capable of being extremely loud but I prefer the SQ over SPL any day.

I would like to get more info on the 502s and 327s. If they don't want to post anything about them here i can email them about it. Thanks for the input though.

Have you heard the 502s?? what about the 302 or 327s?

502's will weight in near the $1800 mark. They are also completely tailored to your listening preferences, application, and acoustic car environment. You could assume that no 502 set will be 100% alike....I'd call it a $1800 DIY service. Possibly the most elaborate crossover network schemed for a passive 3-way set...I've heard some ideas being tossed around..I'm under contract not to say..but I will say the plans go "overboard"...

I'd imagine the 327's will exceed 97% of the comparable competition (in terms of price and performance) if what I hear about the 307's creaming all the focal lines (based on install, however) lays ground for the 327's...

Edited by I8apony19

I better wait for the 327s then. While the 502s sound incredible the 327s will be more my territory. Can't wait to get some specs on them though.

Clarke cleared it up pretty well. $1800 would be the LEAST that the 502's would go for. But they are not available to the general public unlike Hoss mentioned. They are a specialized component set that is totally balls-to-the-wall. Each component set will be different from the previous set...unless someone just wants an exact copy.

The 327's will be a 6" version of the 307's.

But they are not available to the general public unlike Hoss mentioned

my bad, didnt know youre official stance on them yet :)

Have you heard the 502s??

no one has heard them yet, they are still being designed

WOW...WOW!

Install them...now...

haha, i would if i could... unfortunalty they arent done being built

plus, installing them is going to take several months, but i have no doubts in my mind that is going to turn out AWESOME(even though there are no plans yet, something like this is going to be impressive no matter what you do :) )

WOW...WOW!

Install them...now...

haha, i would if i could... unfortunalty they arent done being built

plus, installing them is going to take several months, but i have no doubts in my mind that is going to turn out AWESOME(even though there are no plans yet, something like this is going to be impressive no matter what you do :) )

That stuff looks like it's going to be a major female dog to install. Large tweeters...pretty severe mounting depth...but I'm sure it will be worth it.

-Nate

you have no idea... go pick up a fully loaded 2003 ford taurus SEL and see how difficult this is... no one even makes a dash kit to install a HU in my car, i have had so many issues with this install it isnt even funny. we are going to have a hard time just installing this junk, much less making it look good. there is nothing on my car that is going to be stock, EVERYTHING is going to be custom, even the HU install. truly gonna be one of a kind, and hopefully a few people will notice all the details that are going to be taken care of.

Hollis lives in North Carolina...He'll learn what Cali is all about Nathan... ;)

Hello Guys,

Those look awesome.

I really like the look of that set :o :thud:

It looks like you did and are doing a great job there Nick. B)

Peace,

Larry

Hollis lives in North Carolina...He'll learn what Cali is all about Nathan... ;)

Oo ooo where in Norcal? I wanna listen :)

north CAROLINA, not NORCAL...dummy. :repost:

so are you in north carolina or northern california? if you are in NC then i can let you have a listen when i get them installed :)