pimpedout97x

Wall v1.1

this isnt really a worklog, its kinda the opposite :woot:

wall v1.2 coming at a later time.......never even heard this one, oh well....

reason for removal: it was in my way to lay frame, and i should have done bags before the wall, but whats done is done.

wallout1.jpg

wallout2.jpg

wallout3.jpg

let there be light!

wallout7.jpg

wallout8.jpg

trash:

wallout4.jpg

Sucks dude :(

The rebuild will be MUCH sweeter... just make sure you have access to the rear suspension in case you need to change a bag or something. Who's bagging it?

Sucks dude :(

The rebuild will be MUCH sweeter... just make sure you have access to the rear suspension in case you need to change a bag or something. Who's bagging it?

my friend is. i have tons of pics

sweet dude. you doing anything else to the exterior other than bagging it so it lays frame? (like removing running boards...)

ya the running boards are already removed, im most likely going to get running boards from an XLT explorer though, just not putting my ugly fender flares back on.

wow

well my friend just called...the wall is completely out, except for the false floor, which we decided to take out anyways, becuase we will weld a new false floor out of sheet metal (some of you guys suggested that anyways when we started this wall build) instead of layering up MDF and 2x4s...but its out :)

pics tonight.

If it was truly for music you would also try to have some semblance of a stage. What you have is a bunch of cheap, low accuracy, high volume drivers sitting behind your back. It will never sound good and therefore really can't be for music.

What you have is a bunch of cheap, low accuracy, high volume drivers sitting behind your back.

I lol'd!!

I think the "lets see how many mids/tweets we can put in here" thing is getting old. I see it more and more everyday around Orlando.

It will never sound good and therefore really can't be for music.

But if the "music's" overprocessed, artificial, untalented bass-heavy tripe to begin with, what's he missing? :P