Sign in to follow this  
trey4sports

best vehicle for 2 18" BTL's

lookin at buying a new vehicle and im wondering what the best vehicle would be for 2 18" BTL's ?? iwas thinkin Grand cherokee but i dont think theres enough room, what vehicles do you suggest i check out?

Well its the cubes not the sub, I have a GC...and yes I can fit 12 cubes in there...

enough for 2 BTL's...

Are you buying a vehicle around the subs???

Well its the cubes not the sub, I have a GC...and yes I can fit 12 cubes in there...

enough for 2 BTL's..

Are you buying a vehicle around the subs???

sure am, i fit 9 cubes in my range but when i looked at my friends grand cherokee i determined that 12 cubes would go abve the window line which isnt a big deal so i guess ill go with a Grand cherokee

trey, i like your attitude.

My brother and I almost bought 4x4 jeep pioneer cherokee. I did the math-could've fit 2 18s in a nice wall. If you remove the seats in back you can fit them below the window line. You need pics when you start, because this is exactly what I want to do. Decided to put the $ into new amps and hold off on the project car till after getting married/finishing the house we bought :(

your welcome, my next vehicle will be a tow vehicle for my drag car, so i am looking for an extended cab 98-01 dakota r/t *5.9L v8* so that i can do a blow-through and half wall for 2 15 or 18" btl's and a DD z1a.

i fit 12 cubes in my 04 explorer, i wouldnt go any bigger because it starts getting too tall

2 18 BTLs FTW :D

How about a Lincoln Navigator.

i fit 12 cubes in my 04 explorer, i wouldnt go any bigger because it starts getting too tall

2 18 BTLs FTW :D

Can I get a pic, my buddy wants to do the same

Sign in to follow this