Sign in to follow this  
dre3k78

Battle of 2 12" Subs...

Well i came home today from lunch to find this...

fibox.jpg

After unpacking it was time for the battle of the 12" Subs! The 1st contender was the 12" Fi BL d2 w/ cooling!

fiinbox.jpg

fid2.jpg

fiontable.jpg

fitop.jpg

VS...

The 12" Firehouse w/ the works!

firehouse.jpg

After a close battle the Fi came out on top and well the firehouse put up a good fight it just had to be eatin!

Ok all jokes aside this BL looks great, very well built and beefy. Box will be made over the weekend and should be up in running in a few days. Prob will end up to be about 2 cuft or so @ 32hz off my Nine.1. Only slight negative thing was the ordering-to-shipping time...took almost 3 weeks to get the sub after the order was placed, but im guessing things got slowed down due to SBN, so its no big deal.

Ill update with more pics when the box is finished and post my reactions. Thanks again Scott and everyone at Fi! :thanx:

your grinder looks pretty beefy as well...mmmm i think i might just go make one..

Thats the only thing i dont like about an 18in sub....doesnt look as beefy as a smaller one(for obvious reasons). Get that mother pucking installed

ok... this phat sub turned me on..

i didnt hear bass 4 a while...

so right now, ur teasing me :(

Congratz :D

Yeah both were quite beefy lol. Also yeah ill make some vids and take more pics when the box is done. Hopefully over the weekend. :fing34:

You just gave me an idea, the day i get my btl 12" I am gonna go to the deli&brew and get a double meat roast beef, i think it might actually be taller than the btl.

sorry about the delay with the order to shipping time, but with us being gone for spring break for a week, things were going to be delay a little, thats why we made the post on here and had it on the website, that there would be a little delay in things. You will love the sub, trust me, it will definately have been worth the wait.

Its perfectly fine, no need to apologize. I read that post and expected that there could be a delay so thx for the heads up. :OhYeah:

so where's the vid of the BL firing in a box at the deli food tearin it up like a newspaper? that would be a real battle of the subs

so where's the vid of the BL firing in a box at the deli food tearin it up like a newspaper? that would be a real battle of the subs

are you trying to say that i need to go to quizno's and over-pay for one of their subs and put it in my port when i finally get my btl?

Sign in to follow this