Sign in to follow this  
DosOne

4 Q 15's walled!

Well Ive been throwin this idea around in my head that Jonny24 gave me. He said i should to 4 Q 15's walled in my s-10 :0 I just cant stop thinging about how badass that would be. I mean no one has done any thing crazy (that i know of) with Q's yet. espically with over 2. Im really feelin this idea and only wish i could afford it :'( But I was also thinking of poweing them w/ 2 RF T3000's :) This setup makes my pants tighter.

Who else things this would be an amazing setup?

Wes

Edited by DosOne

i hope its an ex cab s10. it'll be awesome and if you do it you should post pictures in the sound and security section of s10forum.com cuz there's alot of guys there that'll be happy for you too

Well Ive been throwin this idea around in my head that Jonny24 gave me. He said i should to 4 Q 15's walled in my s-10 :0 I just cant stop thinging about how badass that would be. I mean no one has done any thing crazy (that i know of) with Q's yet. espically with over 2. Im really feelin this idea and only wish i could afford it :'( But I was also thinking of poweing them w/ 2 RF T3000's :) This setup makes my pants tighter.

Who else things this would be an amazing setup?

Wes

YET being the key word

It would be nice, but it's been done before with 4 RL-p 15"s in an X-cab S10. :fing34:

Yea but no ones has done it with Q's haha! My goal it to just do something crazy w/ Q's. Thay are modest MONSTERS.

Wes

i forgot about frankie rio he's bass racing a 153 something with 8 q 15's ported in his lexus,

watch out for my rebuild coming soon :takepix:

actually tom he bassraced a 154+ and its 6 Q 15's and 6 Clarion class D's

i knew that :noob:

Wow I didnt know people were doin crazy stuff w/ Q's! But I guess if they dont post on any fourms that you get on how would you know. But those all sound like badass setups tho, id like to see one of those someday :) 4x15's FTW!

P.S If anyone has anylinks to Multi Q setups or any crazy setups in S-10s please post them here!

Wes

Edited by DosOne

Hehe...Thats my truck Oxsign posted up...They're not Q's but BTL's..I will start soon, and do up a build thread here and on s-10 forum. It should be pretty nasty when I get done.

Hehe...Thats my truck Oxsign posted up...They're not Q's but BTL's..I will start soon, and do up a build thread here and on s-10 forum. It should be pretty nasty when I get done.

very nice, sound and security section?

damnit, I need to get hoppin on my Dime...i miss my regular cab(i think they look more sexy layed out) but i wanted the space for speakers...Starting over sucks but its nice to have a new canvas. The Air Setup looks pimp. I would have never though to go that way...

DO IT DO IT haha thatd be sick man but i think im getting rid of my Q15 sometime over summer and goin to 2 12 BLs cause i cant find somewhere to pu my spare tire outta my jeep so i can fit another Q15

00s-dime00, your dime is NUTS! Congrads on the all the work, not many people have a lot of mods and fab , AND a nice system. Ususally its one or the other ya know. I cant wait to see it complete

Hey casey, when you get around to sellin the Q let me know first, I know i at least want 2 if not 4 lol. gimme a good deal too! :D

00s-dime00, your dime is NUTS! Congrads on the all the work, not many people have a lot of mods and fab , AND a nice system. Ususally its one or the other ya know. I cant wait to see it complete

:thanx: Thanks man. I've got a lot of time and effort into it. I will start on the wall this week as soon as my wood gets delivered. When I do, I will make a build thread for y'all. I promise. I will stop whoring your thread now. :sadwavey: lol

Thares mothing wrongw/ whoring postes when youve got a balln setup and when ypur drnkQ!!!

Sign in to follow this