Sign in to follow this  
tito211

Sub Series

Hi everyone, I wanted to know which sub series would be best for me. Ive read on the ficar audio website all about the different series, and I have my eye on the BL and the Q series. I was thinking about something that sounds good, gets very loud & has good deep bass. I mostly only listen to rap, and want something for daily and not competition. I want to get either a single 12" or a single 15". I have a 1996 honda accord and I have good trunk space I think. As for as an amplifer is concerned Im buying either a Hifonics 1206D or a Hifonics 1606 D amp. So what do you guys think? Also what options would be good? Thanks alot!

Hi everyone, I wanted to know which sub series would be best for me. Ive read on the ficar audio website all about the different series, and I have my eye on the BL and the Q series. I was thinking about something that sounds good, gets very loud & has good deep bass. I mostly only listen to rap, and want something for daily and not competition. I want to get either a single 12" or a single 15". I have a 1996 honda accord and I have good trunk space I think. As for as an amplifer is concerned Im buying either a Hifonics 1206D or a Hifonics 1606 D amp. So what do you guys think? Also what options would be good? Thanks alot!

I would go with the Q12. BL will be a little louder, but the Q is a SQ driver that will sound EXCELLENT accross all freq ranges. 1200 Watts would be optimal, 1600 might be too much...

If wanting ultimate SQ and running a 1206 run the Q, if wanting more output, but a little less SQ and running a 1606 get the BL. I'd say get the 15" in either, if you can fit them, big cone area advantage and not a big difference in price.

I would go with a q, and a sundown sae-1000d

Sign in to follow this