Sign in to follow this  
audio-neon

Fi Btl 12"

I am looking at getting a 12" Fi Btl, Dual 2 ohm vc sub. I will be using it for street-A as well as daily use. It will be powered by a pair of Saz-1500d's until I get a pair of saz-3000d's.

What options should i get? I am thinking p chamfer, x-max and 3rd magnet and daily tolerance.

Also, putting this in the trunk of a neon, floating around a couple of ideas for getting it loud. What box size/ port size would you recommend for going loud. I am thinking about sealing the box into the passenger compartment, (as in off from the trunk) to reduce the amount of air it is trying to move, port forward, sub forward. Is this a good idea or should i just stick with sub back port forward.

Edited by audio-neon

The reason for the change is that I don't have the finances to buy 2 btl's for this season.

Hopefully by next season i have a crx and 2 10" btl's with 2 saz-3000d's.

any thoughts?

Street A in dB drag is one 12", two 10" or 3 8" woofers, and one amp (or two strapped mono blocks), one battery under-hood, car off, no walls, etc etc...

Crx's rule street A, but i dont have the funds to buy a car right now, until i finish paying off my loans, so for next year i should have a crx.

Sign in to follow this