Vicious

How long are these enclosures usually in transit?

Im wanting to say that the enclosure that I ordered shipped last Tuesday (or maybe Wednesday) but I still havent seen any sign of it. Its only shipping down to Kentucky from Ohio (so just a state down), so it doesnt seem like shipping time should be very long. :unsure:

Of course I have never ordered anything like this so I dont know how long these things take to get from place to place, and I dont know how it was shipped (Fedex, USPS, UPS) and dont have a tracking number to check it out.

It shipped, so I know it will get here (Heaven forbid it get lost or something), but I really am just asking how long these things are usually in transit, and was hoping some of you who have ordered enclosures from Gnome could shoot me an estimate?

Thanks , Ive everthing ready to go so as soon as I get the box I will be ready for the big install :P

Vicious_Truth@ignmail.com

If in fact it was shipped Tuesday(6th) or Wednesday(7th) of last week, I would have to say it'll be there tomorrow, well.. today rather(it being 2am and all). If not today, then definitely Monday. If you mean Tuesday(13th) or Wednesday(14th) of this week.. I'd have to say it'll get there by Wednesday(21st) or Thursday(22nd) of next week, at the latest. Sorry for all the parenthesis, I was just trying to keep things from getting confusing. And good luck on the install once you get your box.

-Marcus

Edited by djvi0lent

Also, my estimated delivery dates could vary, depending on the shipping method your box was shipped. :rolleyes:

-Marcus

Edited by djvi0lent

Thanks for the help :)

I meant that it shipped last week (6th or 7th), so I am still keeping my eyes open for it.

Ever get it? Shoulda gotten there by now ;) I usually use FedEx ground to ship boxes. UPS Ground for the really big ones. For me to ship to Kentucky (I'm in Indiana) it will take 1-2 business days. Most likely no more than 3. At most. Let us know.

Will

It came in today ^_^

There was some sort of a problem with the shipping label or something at a sorting facility and it got delayed getting to me. Everything got sorted out and taken care of though, and I am now the proud owner of one of the most beautifully built boxes I have ever seen.

Thanks, man B)

I'm glad you like it. I sanded the hell out of it and it turned out real nice and smooth. take some pics once you get your stuff installed if ya don't mind :)