Sign in to follow this  
Chapter2

getting ready for Carlisle Pa 3x event props to FI

Props to FI,as i said we are getting ready for a 3x dbdrag in Pa. so i slapped a box together to give me a starting point,lol,,and i didnt expect much out of it because we hadent tuned the encloser in yet

as to my suprise it burped a 148.3 in the zx3...enough said i couldnt ask for a better starting point...i think if i can stabalize my voltage and build a few more boxes i should be able to run into the 50s.

Props to FI,as i said we are getting ready for a 3x dbdrag in Pa. so i slapped a box together to give me a starting point,lol,,and i didnt expect much out of it because we hadent tuned the encloser in yet

as to my suprise it burped a 148.3 in the zx3...enough said i couldnt ask for a better starting point...i think if i can stabalize my voltage and build a few more boxes i should be able to run into the 50s.

What you running?

What you running?

1 15" BL and a modded crossfire VR2000d's

What you running?

How is it modded?

The BL likes 2k watts?

What you running?

How is it modded?

The BL likes 2k watts?

lol,,,dont know how much the BL likes the 2800 im burping to it but shes holding up fine

protection was removed the resister for the power was removed and Renee at CF did his magic,,,much more then that youll have to contact him directly

For burps you will be fine with that power, considering the crossfires were pretty clean, the last time I used them. Thats the key to going over the RMS ratings of the subs, keeping it clean.

Can we get some more details, cause you just owned my BL 18..granted I was running far less power...but still, id like to see some specs..

Great score man

hehehe yeah sorry figured that question would be coming

Car Focus ZX3

head unit Kenwood Something or other (model not important)

Sub amp Crossfire VR2000D using only one,,tommorow going to try and strap the other onto the driver

box before port and driver displacment 5.36 cu ft

standered slot port 75 sq x 13

driver up port up

not much more to it,,,,like i said slapped it together to give me a starting point,,the cars tuning Fq is 49,50 hz so tommorow im going to try to tune the box to 53 ,,,if i dont see a change ill try keep trying,,,lol,,,or ill bust out the trusty old crx

Edited by Chapter2

Hey man thats a nice score. I'm running 1 15" also powered by a RF T10001BD, in a 3.5cuft after displacement box tuned to 33hz. I am having the need to get it metered...where in PA are you located at??

Hey man thats a nice score. I'm running 1 15" also powered by a RF T10001BD, in a 3.5cuft after displacement box tuned to 33hz. I am having the need to get it metered...where in PA are you located at??

im not in Pa. im in Fairfax Va,,and my shops in Springfield Va :D

Hey Randy, nice choice. :)

I'll just say this.....with my BMF's strapping them (they were modded also0 was a lil bit of a PITA.......Well worth it tho.

J

Ohhh another local guy....

We should have a meet for all the guys that are local guys.

Ohhh another local guy....

We should have a meet for all the guys that are local guys.

I agree since i am located in baltimore!

I am located in Baltimore...i wanna meter my setup :dammit: !!! LOL

All I want to know is did I break 140....

Where in Baltimore? I work in town and live northeast.

Edit: sweet I hope to meet up with you guys there. I will bring a few prototypes to listen to and maybe make a stab at street A.

White Marsh to be exact...

White Marsh to be exact...

My wife works there and our gym is there and I pass through everyday.

Sign in to follow this