Sign in to follow this  
Fi Car Audio

Fi Team Shirts

Im sure I can. I dont think it as much of an issue to "remove" something from the shirt vs changing what it says. Ill ask, but I simply dont see how its an issue to have them not put it on.

Thanks...

if you still have my credit card number order me up a xl one, and also any chance i could have my name put on it? also did you ship out those recones for the sigs? thanks alot

I'll see if i can muster up 45 bux in the next 2 weeks because i really want one

Ok, I lied. You don't have my money yet. I don't wan't to use the school computer to enter my CC #'s. Wifey shares this laptop with them and I don't wan't bad things to happen. I will see what I can work out though. :)

Edited by Chris

Ok, I lied. You don't have my money yet. I don't wan't to use the school computer to enter my CC #'s. Wifey shares this laptop with them and I don't wan't bad things to happen. I will see what I can work out though. :)

Just give me you CC# and I'll do it for you! :lickscreen:

Hey Shawn put me down for two can I give you the money on Monday. We'll be happy with them exactly how they are. Although I would like to get our names on them ~Joey

Edited by 418FIs

how do they fit? my work shirt looks the same but blue (directv) and they are kinda small after you wash them.

but ill take one in 3xl you can just put it in the box with my recones :woot: do you have something in the site to order them?

Just give me you CC# and I'll do it for you! :lickscreen:

I tried to call earlier, 11:30 ish but I got VM. I will call again later.

Added shirt ordering info to first post...

Thanks and have a good weekend,

Scott

Sunday 645PM ~ Just sent money via paypal for 1XL Thanks Scott - nice design!!!!

I'll pay for mine when I pay for the recones? Thank okay Scott?

J

Sent an email..But seeing as how yahoo mail is....its doubtful if it actually did...:)

Received and charged for your order.

Ill get a list of everyone that has paid so far and update it on the first page shortly.

Thanks,

Scott

how much more would it be to get your name on the shirt, and i might get a 2ed for my girl since the stero is in her car

do we just let you know the size we want on here (med) and then send the money through paypal?

do we just let you know the size we want on here (med) and then send the money through paypal?

i would just put the info here, and in the comment area of paypal, like size and your addy even though paypal says it cant hurt having it their twice i would also include a email and a phone number if any problems popped up

Just paid via paypal; All info included in comments.

XXL big baby!!!

I hope it won't be too small. I haven't seen any reply on if they run a lil small or large?

Just paid via paypal; All info included in comments.

XXL big baby!!!

I hope it won't be too small. I haven't seen any reply on if they run a lil small or large?

I personally think they run a little big. My 2X fit me big, and I usually wear XL in some things and 2X in some things.

Ill be heading out of town for a few days on business. Ill try to keep an eye on things and post up all the names and orders we have when I get back. This way everyone can check to make sure they are on it and that the size and any notes is correct. If you didnt end up being on it, then you could call my attention to it and Ill get it squared away too...

Thanks,

Scott

Sign in to follow this