Sign in to follow this  
kbkid

Review: 12" Q

Let me first start off by thanking the guys at Fi. Scott, Shawn and Nick are awesome guys to deal with. I would have no problem recommending them to a friend or dealing with them myself again. They got back to me extremely quickly whenever I had questions. It just blows my mind that someone like Scott can work an eight hour day, then come home and continue to help his customers.

On to the goods, I have a pair of DVC 1 ohm 12

Ah, your the one that's coming to school here next year...cool....you'll learn the ways of radtown :D

Thanks for the review!

Ah, your the one that's coming to school here next year...cool....you'll learn the ways of radtown :D

Thanks for the review!

Good review

Ps: I knew i shouldve went ahead and not waited on my friends for this dang radford stuff....Time for me 2 go ahead :)

Thanks for the review and nice comments. We definitely appreciate it and the business.

Keep us posted for a longterm review as well.

Thanks,

Scott

No problem at all, look for a work log later this evening...

Ok I've got a few pictures up over in the "Work Log". Its under Ford Explorer

Would you give us the Q vs SX opinion?

Because initially I was going for the SX before I learned about the price of it.

It is kind of difficult to compare a single sub to duals but from what I can tell is the Q sounds more musical. For the price, hands down I would choose the Q. I want to say the Qs get louder, but obviously they should. I wish I could give a better opinion but its tough.

Edited by kbkid

Nice review, add a copy inthe review section.

You want me to repost this in the Review section? I will tonight.

Sign in to follow this