Sign in to follow this  
Electrodynamic

A little about us at SI

Headroom is way overrated in the car audio market lately... You just don't need 250-watts RMS on a midbass driver for anything unless it's 70 dB efficient :P Won't hurt anything, but you are burning money at that point. I like massive amps as much as anyone, but it's kinda wasteful.

Gotta disagree with you on this one. I want as much power as possible on my front stage, period. :denim: :P

Power is dirt cheap nowdays. Smart shoppers can get away with a 1000W front stage without breaking the bank. Don't listen to Mojo, though. He's side biased and has no stage or imaging. All the power in the world won't fix that :boink:

:finger:

I will DEEEESTROY you biiiiiiiatch. :boxin:

Now go listen to the radio on your headunit powered Kodas. :thud:

The car audio world needs more people like Nick, and his associates. I really hope that your business continues to get better. I absolutely love my mag 15, and I've only sent it 200W for no more than 15 minutes.. it's the greatest thing I've seen since sliced bread.. lol. I don't really know any of you, or much about you, except from what I've read.. and I read 10 times more than I post.. but you fellas are good peoples, and I wish you all the best of luck.

-Marcus

Edited by djvi0lent

Headroom is way overrated in the car audio market lately... You just don't need 250-watts RMS on a midbass driver for anything unless it's 70 dB efficient :P Won't hurt anything, but you are burning money at that point. I like massive amps as much as anyone, but it's kinda wasteful.

Gotta disagree with you on this one. I want as much power as possible on my front stage, period. :denim: :P

Heh... well hey, if you have the money, so be it... poor guys like me gotta watch it ;)

Power is dirt cheap nowdays. Smart shoppers can get away with a 1000W front stage without breaking the bank. Don't listen to Mojo, though. He's side biased and has no stage or imaging. All the power in the world won't fix that
Edited by Mark

well if it makes any difference I've had all the big LSQ subs in my car besides the xbl^2

subs and this is certainly an upgrade from anything I've had before! so far all my friends think its the best thing since sliced bread hehe. And I've had "dub sevens" in my car too :P and supposedly its the "best sub in the world". a few of us are starting to represent in the forums too.

:sadwavey: but sir... its my sub now.... :sadwavey: hehehe i really can't wiat to try it out

Heheh...notice the ear plugs too? :P:P That picture was taken in a Chevy Suburban - now just imagine what is in it. It's a daily driver, but it still pounds.