Sign in to follow this  
mld4.2

Which amp for a BL 18

I am looking at either a US amps XT-2000D, a Concept CD2410, or a Massive audio P1500.1. Which one do you think would be the best to get? Or any other suggestions for around $400.

NEITHER! Get u a Autotek SS1900.1D. 1900watts rms@ 1ohm. Try the ebay....its only around the mid 300 dollar range if its even that much. Dont get cute and get the MM2000.1D because that amp puts out around 2500rms and will be too much for that BL.

isnt that a A/B class amp. Im not really sure what the difference is between D and A/B class amps.

isnt that a A/B class amp. Im not really sure what the difference is between D and A/B class amps.

Check out this topic >> Amplifier Info

There is a sundown dealer near me here that i have talk to about a qoute and its a little out of my 400 dollar price range. I have been looking at the ss1900.1d amp and some say a/b class that some say D class. Did they make more than version or is someone just advertising it wrong. thanks

i have a concept cd2410 that may be up for sale again. its been for sale for some time for 250 shipped obo but i think i am going to give it to my friend in payment for the memphis mojo amp he sold to me awhile back.

if his deal falls through (trade his other memphis mojo amp for some 18" wheels and tires, thus recieving my amp to take the place of his mojo amp) it will be up for sale, i wont know until later today if he is going to trade...

I have been looking at the ss1900.1d amp and some say a/b class that some say D class. Did they make more than version or is someone just advertising it wrong. thanks

as far as i know that amp is class a/b. if you want a similar amp thats class D, look at the Autotek MM1400.1. (ebay for around $300) its rated at 1400w @ 1ohm but has been benched at 1700w. ive got two of them. one is running a Q18 at 2 ohms(1000w), the other powering a pair of IDMAXs at 1ohm. both of which are slammin. :fing34:

Edited by ScottXGTR

ive got a hifonics bxi1606d in my truck now and ive heard that they dont make very clean power.

The Autotek Super Sport line is A/B but this yr for 2007 they have added the SS1500.1D and 1900.1D which are the same Super Sport models but these 2 are classD and more efficient. There is a test done somewhere on the SS500.1D which did around 780rms and that was A/B so u can only imagine what its bigger classD brothers are pumping. But yes the SS1500.1D and SS1900.1D are the only 2 class amps from the Super Sport line.

And like the other guy said, dont forget about the MM1400.1 which will give u a tad less wattage but Im positive the sound would be cleaner than the SS because its the highest model of amplifiers that autotek sells. NOTE: 1700rms of a cleaner sound will be louder than 2000watts of a less cleaner sound

Sign in to follow this