Sign in to follow this  
mld4.2

order question

I just ordered an BL 18 and chose the universal option and the extreme lead option. I sent an email the other day asking about these two options and never got a response. Then after reading alittle on here i saw that they dont answer none order emails. And after reading on here i found out what they are and would like to change my order. Do you all think this would be possible. I have emailed the company, and i did just order the sub. Just wanted to know if youall thought i would get a response from them before the sub was processed. thanks.

I don't quite understand what you are asking, what are you wanting to change?

I put universal as yes, which im ok with if i cant get it changed, but i dont think i will ever change to the other voice coil if i reconed it. And i put yes for the extreme lead option, and im not using the sub for only spl. And read on here right after i ordered it that you should only get the extreme lead if your only using the sub for spl applications. I will be using it for daily. So those are the two things i wanted to change, I still havnt gotten an email back, i hope i can get these two things changed.

Whats your first and last name? Ill see if i can get it taken care of today...

Honestly man i'd stick with the universal option...just for the future

I can stay with universal if you think its a better choice, so if you could see if you can change the extreme lead option, and dont worry about the 5 dollars for that either. im not worried about that. Thank you.

Its under Barry Douthitt

paypal douthitt@us.ibm.com

order number I-10484/00

im not trying to be rude or impatient...but perhaps when you speak with scott NDMstang65 (i assume you will to take care of it through him) if you could ask him to check his e-mail. that would be great, thanks :)

Scott is out of town until Monday, he may get on here later today but there's not guarantees to that.

Should be able to get you an answer by then.

I lust got the email with the tracking number, with the sub still having the extreme lead. So I guess this change didnt get made?

Changes were made to the sub for you. The tracking info is generated based off of the order, but the build list for the sub was upadted to reflect the lack of the extra heavy lead wire.

Sub will ship out to you today. $5 will be refunded to you as well.

Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Thanks,

Scott

Sign in to follow this