Sign in to follow this  
stevew007

most impresive score of the day

first show with 1 1500d and 1 10" in a 02 eclipse did 145 @ 47 hrtz. it was third loudest of the day and I won my class. i had problems friday so I did'nt get to use both 1500d's and did'nt build a spl box. oh and my camera got left @ home so I will post a link for dbdrag result's when they are in. i got beat by a blazer with 2 old w6 15's and 2 dei 1100d's. and a chevy extreme with 4 9515's and 2 6500's. wish i got to use both 1500's think I could of done 147-148 easy

Edited by stevew007

awesome job... thanks for the inspiration as my goal is 148 for this season with two 1500d's and 2 10"s in a trunk car.

the best thing there was about 30 cars there. when i did my first run the worrd got around about the score and people flocked around on my second run.it was cool. thanx by the way

Great results :)

they will only get better.still loking for a rex most the one's that are for sale have 325,000+mile's or some dumb kid try to make it in to a ricer.painted interior,cut springs, bald tire's you know the things we laugh at!

well the one with 300= on it had good body but no engine harnees so there was no way to tell if it ran.I'll find one and hopfully be the first to drop sundown in a rex with some big number's

well the one with 300= on it had good body but no engine harnees so there was no way to tell if it ran.I'll find one and hopfully be the first to drop sundown in a rex with some big number's

I dont think you will be the first to use sundown in a rex :)

its already been done man just for testin purposes though good numbers with 2 12's one 1500d = 152 easy, with just one battrey, like i said only for testin purposes, good setup, and this was in a crx with a sunroof 4 tenths down from a regular one.

damn someone beat me to it!!!lol well I'm thinking one 9512d and 2 1500's for now then 2 3000's when they come out. think that can do a 153+/-

yea, possible u tryin for street A huh?? lol i bet in street be with 2 12's and 4 3000's i could probably do a 55-58 with one battreey, its mostly about what power u have at hand, but boxes are everything to

wish i got to use both 1500's think I could of done 147-148 easy

Probably not easily, but nice results.

wish i got to use both 1500's think I could of done 147-148 easy

Probably not easily, but nice results.

I think so! new box and 2 amp's with one 10" I see a 47-48. the box I used was a daily 35hrtz. car played @47hrtz. I think if i got it up to 50-55 hrtz it could be done

Nice score.

Sign in to follow this