Sign in to follow this  
super sql

BTL's are the toughest.......

i have a pair of fully loaded btl 15s powered by 2 memphis 4kw's. i have entered many db drags and bass races with these sub. in bass race i am in the 149 class with 148.9 db. after 30 seconds of bassrace, i can smell the woofers a bit. then i let it cool and do another run and it smells bit agian. at every comp i am in the lanes 4-5 times for bassrace and 4-5 times burping. but never has the sub died on me. this thing is solid as a rock.

scott you are the best. i just thought i'd share my feelings about the btl with everyone else.

Edited by chad lee

Ay chad how is it when it comes to daily driving with them no smells rite

of course not. i have never smelled the sub when i am street beating. even when i play it loud. but when you are practically playing full volume for 30 seconds, you are gonna smell something after a few runs.. lol.

Edited by chad lee

yeah, there should be a big difference in cranking on it in the streets and cranking on it in the lanes.

in the lanes is the only place one SHOULD smell their equipment.

yeah, there should be a big difference in cranking on it in the streets and cranking on it in the lanes.

not if you drive around beating on it like your in the lanes :coolugh:

not if you drive around beating on it like your in the lanes :coolugh:

x2 :D

Sign in to follow this