Sign in to follow this  
audiobuckspl

which amps for 4 15" btl loaded?

i have a 96 nissan ext cab pick-up truck and will start buying everything i need shortly. just have some questions first, what would be some good amps to push these. i want about 2kw-2.5 per sub. second would i be best with a fiberglass cover or camper shell for a wall? third what kind of electrical would i need? (batteries,big three?,alternator?) or would i be just as good with the bl series? also trying to save as much as i can but need everything ne also.

thanks in advance :thanx:

well.. for amps your going to want some clean power.. i would look into:

2 Memphis Mojo 4kw

maybe wait for the Sundown SAZ3000..

a couple Orion 2500Ds

RF T40001bd

theres a lot more to look in to just a couple suggestions

and with that kind of power i think electrical uprgrades are a must, H/O alt, big three, and good batteries..

i can get u the mem 4kw for around 500 each from a friend a known dealer of car audio

yea, that sounds cool are they used, new or refurbished?

i can get u the mem 4kw for around 500 each from a friend a known dealer of car audio

find out a price and let me know, i will EASILY take you up on that offer as soon as possible...

The Memphis's arent as clean as the RF's and also not as efficient, if thats a concern. There is also a great guy that is getting us competitors deals on the RF4000d's too, for a sick sick price. Probably the same guy that Post Whore is talking about getting the Memphis 4000d's from!

Also to do a wall, you would need to do the camper shell.

If you need help with anything, shoot me a PM or hit me up on AIM or MSN Messenger. I can steer you in directions to get you deals on batteries and amps.

The Memphis's arent as clean as the RF's and also not as efficient, if thats a concern. There is also a great guy that is getting us competitors deals on the RF4000d's too, for a sick sick price. Probably the same guy that Post Whore is talking about getting the Memphis 4000d's from!

Also to do a wall, you would need to do the camper shell.

If you need help with anything, shoot me a PM or hit me up on AIM or MSN Messenger. I can steer you in directions to get you deals on batteries and amps.

well these are the two amps i've been looking in to most as i will only need one of each.. i will be buying 2 18" BTLs very soon and need BOut 2kw RMS to each.. if you could get me a price on that amp as well that would be great.

Thanks,

Scott

I'd like to know a price too!!!!!

I have 2 memphis 4k now, would like to buy 2 more or if the rfs are decent maybe switch to 4 of those, just let me know please.

Sign in to follow this