Spl:89.7 db 1w/1m

BL:23.978 TM

X-max:26 mm peak to peak

Sub diameter:12 1/2 inches

Mounting:11 inches

Mounting depth:5 5/8 inches

Driver displacement:.11 cubic ft.

Power:500 Wrms / 1000 peak

Summary:This is one amazing sub!!! Words can not explain how happy I was with my LI. The LI was my first sub and what a first sub it was!! As soon as I got this first thing that I noticed was the build quality! Very well built sub. I had it hooked up to a bahn A8000T ( I know I know) in 3.7@28Hz. Lets just say this much, as hard as I tried I could not get this sub to miss a beat. Heavy metal with strong fast double bass drum couldn't even make the LI miss a step, the LI just excelled! I also had a fart box made, 2.5@45Hz. People were blown away at the amount of sound this "no name POS" sub could put out. Sadly I never got it metered. In my opinion this is thee best sub in the $150 range.

Strength:The was one strong driver. I ran it at 800w daily for 3-4 months with no side of failure or fatigue. This sub has been known to take 1-2k burps and put up some impressive numbers!

Weaknesses:To be honest, I can not think of any real weaknesses to the LI. The guys at Incriminator really did an amazing job. In my opinion you'd be very hard pressed to find a fault with this sub.

Again these are all my personal opinions on the sub. I have had a limited amount of subs to deal with but so far this has been my favorite!

Jon

LI1.gif

12 Inch:

Fs:26.9 Hz

Re:8 ohm series

QMS:5.520

Qes:0.317

Qts:0.300

Mms:162.846 g

Cms:205.967

Sd:0.053

Vas:82.157 L

Spl:89.7 db 1w/1m

BL:23.978 TM

X-max:26 mm peak to peak

Sub diameter:12 1/2 inches

Mounting:11 inches

Mounting depth:5 5/8 inches

Driver displacement:.11 cubic ft.

Power:500 Wrms / 1000 peak

Summary:This is one amazing sub!!! Words can not explain how happy I was with my LI. The LI was my first sub and what a first sub it was!! As soon as I got this first thing that I noticed was the build quality! Very well built sub. I had it hooked up to a bahn A8000T ( I know I know) in 3.7@28Hz. Lets just say this much, as hard as I tried I could not get this sub to miss a beat. Heavy metal with strong fast double bass drum couldn't even make the LI miss a step, the LI just excelled! I also had a fart box made, 2.5@45Hz. People were blown away at the amount of sound this "no name POS" sub could put out. Sadly I never got it metered. In my opinion this is thee best sub in the $150 range.

Strength:The was one strong driver. I ran it at 800w daily for 3-4 months with no side of failure or fatigue. This sub has been known to take 1-2k burps and put up some impressive numbers!

Weaknesses:To be honest, I can not think of any real weaknesses to the LI. The guys at Incriminator really did an amazing job. In my opinion you'd be very hard pressed to find a fault with this sub.

Again these are all my personal opinions on the sub. I have had a limited amount of subs to deal with but so far this has been my favorite!

Jon

I am with you, everything I have heard by IA has been top notch.

Nice review.

completely utterly totally agree with this. the BEST sub for the money. soundquality isnt too shabby either. my 2nd sub.