Sign in to follow this  
sundownz

Huge Sale -- Need to make room!

Huge for sale thread here... I need to get some of this stuff out of here! All prices are shipped in the continental 48 states via Paypal, ask me about shipping anywhere else for a quote.

First off... I have 4x SAZ-1500Ds that are used. These amps carry full warranty coverage from your date of purchase. They are very lightly used by Team Sundown members. They are 9/10 on a bad day cosmetically, all look the same with pretty much only minor mounting foor wear. Yes, the logo is upside down on one of them... it is reversible so you can change it back. These are $450 each.

4x1500Ds_1.jpg

4x1500Ds_2.jpg

TWO SAZ-1500Ds ARE SOLD. TWO ARE AVAILABLE.

Second. A used SAX-100.4 that is indistinguishable from brand new. Again, full warranty coverage. This is $350.

100.4 IS SOLD

Third. I have a Zed Audio Gladius, non burr-brown as far as I know. This unit is used and signed by Stephen himself. This unit is $165.

GLADIUS IS SOLD

Fourth. I have two Zed Audio Miniliths. These were just serviced and tested by Stephen, and are also signed. These are $200 each or $375 for both together.

MINILITHS ARE SOLD

Fifth. A used Stereo Integrity 12" BM subwoofer. This unit was used in my cousin's car for a short time and was removed as his 100.4 didn't care for being bridged at 2 ohms on this woofer (it was a test). Looks almost new with mounting wear on the gasket. This is $190.

BM IS SOLD

And finally... I have an 18" RE SX for sale. Looks good overall, as good as you can expect for used. This is $250.

RE SX is SOLD

1500D shipped to zipcode 96789? Thanks

Okay, looked it up for you.

Ground Service - $495 shipped

2nd day air service - $515 shipped

Paypal is sundownz@sundownaudio.com

How much for the hand Jacob LOL

braddahb Contact me so we can meet up for the Demo of the FI sub.....

Jacob that SAX-100.4 shipped to 96701 (cheapest route to Hawaii LOL)

looking for a nice beastly amp for my A/D/S front and rear stage...

I want the ZED's, but no luck as no cash to do so. Nice prices Jacob, someone jump on these.

I want the ZED's, but no luck as no cash to do so. Nice prices Jacob, someone jump on these.

Really trying right now for the Zed's. Trying to get an answer from the wife tonight. I really want them.

By the way, I PM's you Jacob. I'll let you know a bit later today I hope.

Any discount if I buy the Miniliths and the Galdius from you. I'm in the lower 48. PM me with an answer. Thanks.

Now I wanna buy ANOTHER pair of 1500's..........I really wish i could man but no dice at the moment. Maybe again in a few mths.

Free bumpy.

J

Wow everytime I see for sales on Sundown amps, I realize more and more I basically stole mine lol. GL with sale though.

Special offer on the 1500Ds...

1 is still $450 shipped

2 is now $425 each, $850 total

4 is now $400 each, $1600 total

I have a few inquiries regarding just one each... so that deal might not get taken.