Mike Troll

What would you do?

I am getting ready to sell a cell phone I am not using. Once it is sold I will have $260 to spend on something for car audio. I have three choices on how to spend the $260 and wanted some opinions from everyone else as to what you would do or what would be more beneficial.

Option 1- Two rolls of raamaat. Spend an entire weekend deadning my car, I might have a day off by the time it gets here.

Option 2- One roll of raamaat which is enough to do my front doors and my trunk hatch (completely sealed doors) and then buy the basics I need for wiring from Knukonceptz which is a 1/0 kit, POS battery terminal and three pairs of 2ch RCA's.

Option 3- Get the bluetooth car kit and harness ive been wanting. The main reason I am even considering this is because with option 1 and 2 I will have to rip apart my interior twice. once to deaden and once to wire and I would rather do that all at once.

Which would you do?

option 2

bluetooth can be added any time

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I say go with option 2 also.

yet again option 2

J

I think option 2 is wise.

I was leaning towards the bluetooth but just realized that it is all going to have to come back out when I start my build and get a HU. I have my earpiece til then.

I would say to spend it on crack..........................LOL

Save it until you have the money to knock it all out in one shot. That is what I would do.

I suck at saving money for things I find to be frivelous....it works better for me to do it piece by piece. It takes a bit longer but the more money I have the harder time I have spending it on stereo instead of a bill or something like that.

Option 2. And IMO never bother with the bluetooth, get a bluetooth headset instead.

Merely out of curiosity why do you say never get the bluetooth car kit?

Because talking hands free with the headset sounds better and isn't a uni-tasker as you can take it with you.

edit: by hands free I mean bluetooth headset