Sign in to follow this  
Caldapal08

Shirts and Stickers

Hey guys, i was searchin the forum for a little bit and found info on the "team shirts"....

I was wondering if Fi has anything like a basic white t-shirt (not the 40 dollar button down one) for sale or anything like that with a logo.

Also, where do I go to order some Fi stickers, i couldn't find it

Maybe i wasn't looking hard enough, sorry if this has been asked a bunch of times, a little help would much appreciated, Thanks guys!

not for sale, but if you make 20 posts, 2 of which are in another forum you get a shirt, a big fi sticker and 2 small ones.

got mine in today, good looking shirt and sweet stickers.

I wish there were some plain FI t-shirts that were black with the FI logo on it in white. I think those would go over very good.

Not to bust your bubble or anything but, I'm pretty sure the 20 post promo is over with now. I think it ended 30-April-2007.

When you order Fi products, all you gotta do is ask for the stickers. They will ship it along wit your subs

damn wish I would of known that when i bought my 18

I don't think you need to ask... i remember scott saying all subs purchased after the date the stickers were made will be including with the sub's....

If you didn't get stickers Scott said to just mail him a self addressed stamped envelope (i suggest a pretty good size one) and he will send you some free....

I'd send a big one so he puts one of those big Fi stickers along with the baby ones woot woot

Edited by theabunai

do you mean that if you send big envelope he will give you biggie ones. Well they better watch out cause I'm looking for the biggest ones that ever being made.

Edited by appleyard

I sent Scott a 8" x 11" manila envelope and he put a large sticker and 3 small ones (One Large Fi, two baby Fi and one ficaraudio.com)...

Not to bust your bubble or anything but, I'm pretty sure the 20 post promo is over with now. I think it ended 30-April-2007.

Haha, I just emailed shawn today...

:fing34: now I feel dumb!

Go ahead and send in a self adressed stamped envelope to us at:

Fi Car Audio

Attn: Sticker

5480 Cameron St #107

Las Vegas NV 89118

and we will send you back a couple of the 4" stickers.

As for the shirts... we have the white shirts with grey logos front and back, sort of for sale ;) We have been giving them away with the last promo that just ended, but we will have the for sale shortly. Check back for a sticky on the forum with that info.

Thanks,

Scotts phone

Sign in to follow this