Sign in to follow this  
eddie269

Need a Box for JL 12w3v2

Hello gnome (nickname for ya). anyways, I currently have a subzone pre-fabbed box from 4 yrs ago (before they started building QUALITY boxes) and i have a feeling it is DESTROYING my SQ on my new JL sub.

I have never owned a JL sub so I can't say that I know exactly what it should sound like but I know it shouldn't sound like a SPL sub (like my old audiobahns). Just curious if the box isthe culprit and if so, then I am at the right place =)

BTW, the jl sub askes for 1.25 cu ft sealed. But I want to go ported because I hear its a MUST! I have no idea about the frequency or even how its measured. I hear that lower freq. means SQ and higher freq. means SPL. is this true?

Well, I filled out one of your quote forms and let me know what you can do.

forgot to add I have a 2000 Integra GSR if that helps any. Please add that info to my quote form if necessary.

Your box is done man. I sent you an email already, but heres some pics just incase.

post-26-1083453977.jpg

Donn, I could make better enclosures with my penis and testicles tightly taped to my leg while wearing an evening gown, lots of make-up, and my hair down on my date tonight ...

I mean, awesome looking box :slayer: