Sign in to follow this  
eddie269

A suggestion

Hi Gnome. I was curious if you could possibly (literally meaning if it's even possible) to make a list of estimated prices for what size and type of box. This way, customers can see what they are working with in $ area. For example, throw out a few of your most popular requests and make a price for them. Do a few sub models and prices for those boxes.

Or if you want to get even more broad, just list around how much a single and a double box would cost. prices for each size would work fine I assume.

Just a suggestion.

And your happy customers should email you back some pics of their subs installed.

Its very difficult to estimate the price of an enclosure before the design phase. I charge $.05 per square inch of material used for sealed boxes. Ported boxes are built at a rate of $.07 per square inch of material used. I know this is difficult to figure out for yourself, so I have a Quote Request Page that allows people to input the max dimensions for the box and any other variables they'd like, and I'll personally reply with a quote for building it. I like the feeling of personally corresponding with my customers. That's why i don't have a "shopping cart" feature on my website. I want to keep Gnome Audio seperate from these companies that build "prefab" enclosures. All the work I do is custom. Always has been, always will :)