XTRMEASURES

i looking for 15" sub

i need a 15" sub for around $200.00 or lower that can handle 500w @2ohm and likes ported box.

its going in a older accord so room is not that big of a deal. im thinking pf a box around 3.4 - 4 cuft after displacement tuned to around 36hz or so.

the sub needs to be new so start giveing me idea's on sub's. im trying to use something new that i never used before so i can hear a new sub....

jamie

RE SE sounds like it would love your setup. Get in contact with RE. David@reaudio.com I think is his e-mail.

-Nate

i was thinking the samething...

jamie

maybe a compVr, or if you could spend a little more SD has IDQs v2 for 240, I think it would be worth it

whats the retail price on a RE SE15?

jamie

Contact my bro Marshall about RE at http://www.visionaryaudio.com . He is the owner, very good people, and a very good friend. He comes with my highest reccomendation.

Tell him Seth sent you, he will do you right.

Perhaps even a Tempest would work.

I don't know for sure though ... my pair were in a slightly larger box with more power.

- Steve

man im undesided on ether a SE12 or a Pseries12 from ORION :thud: :thud: :thud:

i can get both for the same price

oh well ill make up my mind tomorrow...

jamie

There are too many options in this range to make a sure decision. You can get 2 Infinity perfect 10's for that price at www.cbrstereo.com and and Orion H2 10 for that price. 500w is a tough decision though. I loved the Crystal CMP off that much power. I think you can get a L7 12 for that much or 2 L5 10's. Man I would pull my hair out if I had to make a decision for another person. :boxin:

the new COMP15 would be sweet to have

There are too many options in this range to make a sure decision. You can get 2 Infinity perfect 10's for that price at www.cbrstereo.com and and Orion H2 10 for that price. 500w is a tough decision though. I loved the Crystal CMP off that much power. I think you can get a L7 12 for that much or 2 L5 10's. Man I would pull my hair out if I had to make a decision for another person. :boxin:

i do it all the time

when someone needs a amp or sub they come to me...

jamie