Koridan

What do you think I should get......

So, I was going to upgrade my system soon. And I am going to get two 15" subs. So here are some of the ones I was looking at that were in my immediate price range.

Cerwin Vega VMAX 15.4

Fi SSD15

Rockford Fosgate P3D415

Alpine SWR-1522D

So out of those, which set would you all recommend the most? If you know of any other ones please feel free to inform me about them. Thanks

~MadroX

If you are down to those, personaly I would choose the Fi SSD, and find out what options would be best for your install. :)

On the ssd.... what is the flatwind and copper coil options mean? and are they worth the extra money?

I don't believe you can get both at the same time. The flatwound coil offers a little more power handeling. The cooper coil offers a little better SQ with smoother response. I would get the Copper with BP.

i would deff get the SSD

i had the p3 15" in early 2006

not that great

i just ordered BTL

i say go with the FI

How can you ask for a recommendation, or others make one, without letting us in on the intended application? That is the key. We need design goals here.

How can you ask for a recommendation, or others make one, without letting us in on the intended application? That is the key. We need design goals here.

Out of those subs, I wouldn't pick ANYTHING BUT the Fi. The application doesn't matter.

Unless he's wanting to use them for discus. Then I'd go with a lighter sub. :)

I can't think of a single application where any of the other drivers would surpass the Fi.

:Doh: