Sign in to follow this  
SQL_Volvo

Checkin in...

Hello to all...I am sure I will bump into some of you guys from other forums, I frequent caraudio.com and ocassionally carstereos.org. I am originally from South FL, now live in VA. Been into car audio for nearly 20 years now. I am a flooring contractor by trade, have had my own business for about 8 years now. Wood is my main medium and as such I have more tools for box building than God, so if anybody local needs help with a build just let me know. I look forward to getting to know some of you,

Paul

Welcome!!!!

theres a good group of people from the VA are aon here so you should have some good people to possibly meet.

also, looks like a nice setup.

J

:WELCOME:

Welcome on board! We'd love to see pics of your install.

Thanks for the welcome guys. Pics will be coming as soon as I finish the new box and amp rack. Acidburn, your system sounds sweet I bet. How do you like the Sundowns? If I were to change amps that is what I'd use.

Thanks for the welcome guys. Pics will be coming as soon as I finish the new box and amp rack. Acidburn, your system sounds sweet I bet. How do you like the Sundowns? If I were to change amps that is what I'd use.

I <3 'em, no problems with them whatsoever