shooter69

BL and L7

Well I have owned both, and after having both IMO the BL does a better job then the L7. The output is pretty close but I would still give it to the BL, now SQ there is no question the BL is much better then the L7.

Thats just my opinion.

having owned both also, 12" solo and 15"bl I would have to agree. Both in 3@35 Bl hands down plus Scott is a wonderfull guy to deal with, very very helpfull.

Been a few weeks. Have you made a decision? I really think you'll be happier with the BL, the difference is there imo, as long as install is right. I feel the BL gets the lower notes a bit better.

Anyway, did you order anything yet?

Just wondering why no one threw this out yet. Tech if you wanna go by kickers specs then we should be comparing a 15inch BL to the 12inch kicker. At least thats what kicker would say correct. 15inch cone area and all.

Dont get me wrong it could be me just being a kicker hater which I am. Everyone who comes to me to do installs want kicker this kicker that. Im like FI DD or RE over kicker any day. I just dont like their sound at all no matter how loud they get. I can't lie tho i wouldn't mind screwin with a SOLO X

no, you compare the 12 to the 12. teh L7 12 does indeed have a cone area advantage, but it don't quite have enough to be considered a 15.

your going to run 2kwrms correct? yoru buddy has one alpine v12, which one? i believe yoru going to have a massive power advantage. so if you can't get him, something is wrong.

btw, if he's running L7s in the kicker prefabs, it should be pretty damn loud. but same power, and quality installs, it would be a toss up. L7s are some of the sickest mainstreme subs availabe. especially for output. and the solo xs are even sicker, lol.

do your h2h and let us know. get them on a meter though.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :Slaeyr: