Sign in to follow this  
jspsc123

dub show

hi im wondering if you guys sponsor any cars. im asking this because my stepdad is the one to sponsor. type in gabe cestaro at google and youll see the car he built. he has been in good guy car mag and super chevy mag. he has a 62 impala show stopper, we will be at the dub show in charlotte comming up next week.im trying to get my step dad into car audio and be sponsored b/c his cars are the chit. come see the impala. we have a new car being built as we speak.sponsor the new car and all the hotrodders of america will want your amps.

hi im wondering if you guys sponsor any cars. im asking this because my stepdad is the one to sponsor. type in gabe cestaro at google and youll see the car he built. he has been in good guy car mag and super chevy mag. he has a 62 impala show stopper, we will be at the dub show in charlotte comming up next week.im trying to get my step dad into car audio and be sponsored b/c his cars are the chit. come see the impala. we have a new car being built as we speak.sponsor the new car and all the hotrodders of america will want your amps.

If you are looking to talk to the owner, his email is sundownz@sundownaudio.com.

Website is www.sundownaudio.com.

Yes bjboertje has the right link, if sundown audio thinks that this car, that wins trophies because its so nice isn't up to its standards, a simple no would have done. People trying to make a mockery of it is uncalled for. Have a great time with that luxury ford explorer your sponsoring.

Yes bjboertje has the right link, if sundown audio thinks that this car, that wins trophies because its so nice isn't up to its standards, a simple no would have done. People trying to make a mockery of it is uncalled for. Have a great time with that luxury ford explorer your sponsoring.

For the record I am the owner of Sundown and out of the posters so far only SilverBane is directly associated with Sundown, and neither of us has said anything about the car. Also, Sundown does not fully sponsor *any* cars -- we have a Team Sundown program where some guys get discounted pricing due to their experience and participation in SPL competition. At this time nobody has applied for the Team with a "show car" -- although, depending on your step-dad's plans for the car it may be possible for him to join the Team. I generally don't handle things like this on the forum -- as SilverBane suggested, people generally e-mail me.

thank you for responding. for my question i should have emailed you derectly, but i thought the forum would work the same. as far as sponsoring, i have no experience in this matter and i dont know how it works, so figured i would ask with a quick easy post thinking it could be a mutual benefit. i only posted with good intentions, i did not mean any hostility tward any of us.

thank you for responding. for my question i should have emailed you derectly, but i thought the forum would work the same. as far as sponsoring, i have no experience in this matter and i dont know how it works, so figured i would ask with a quick easy post thinking it could be a mutual benefit. i only posted with good intentions, i did not mean any hostility tward any of us.

I think it is all cool man, best place to talk to Jacob is through email.

Sign in to follow this